[MrSignmeup] RunRunAway - Head/Command/Sec/Exploring Job Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[MrSignmeup] RunRunAway - Head/Command/Sec/Exploring Job Ban

Postby RunRunAway » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:49 pm

Byond account and character name: RunRunAway - Riley Mason
Discord ID (if applicable): Wulf#7925
Banning admin: MrSignmeup + maybe others?
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Job banned from Head, Command, Sec, and exploring roles.
Ban reason given: Taken from Mr_Signmeup#5377's DMs "Atm, we don't trust you with jobs that require commanding others or jobs that give you access to firearms. Your behaviour during the event and how you handled Decker proved that we can't trust you to act appropriately in those positions..." "...The OOC remark is the reason the hammer came down because it was perceived as OOC maliciousness. It sounded like the only objective you were seeking to do was to kill Decker. You didn't care about the event, you didn't care about commanding your department. All you wanted to do is to kill Decker."
Ban length: Perma.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 9/25/19 ~8/9 - ~11 PM EST.
Your side of the story: I do admit I did do everything Mr_Signmeup (Resh) said. But I did not only want to kill Decker. That was a joke said the next day OOCly, and that I cared about the event and cared about commanding my department as HOS that round. (I do not remember what the round number was, but it was a event round.)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I understand what I did and I regret what I did. My behavior that round was atrocious and I didn't want to act that way, I did care about the event, because if I didn't I would've just ignored, and not participated. I would also like to point out the word proved in the ban reason, almost implying that I did something wrong, yet throughout my entire history on this server, all the round I have played with multiple characters, I never got PM'd about my behavior, or how I was interacting with people. I will also bring forward a statement CatBlaster#1930 made to me in one of his DMs to me. "...it CAN be a month ban but there are folks who leave the station when you get on because of you" I was never PM'd about this, never told to stop acting this way because its making people leave, nothing. If discord logs from either CatBlaster#1930 or Mr_Signmeup#5377, I will gladly post them either in a edit or as a comment below. Please asks questions, don't just deny it because it's wrong and doesn't over everything. (Not saying it happens here, just that it happens on other servers.)
RunRunAway

Re: [MrSignmeup] RunRunAway - Head/Command/Sec/Exploring Job

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:21 am

After some time has passed, I feel comfortable in allowing you to perform in these positions again. However, you should understand that now for the future, tact needs to be required when playing these sort of roles. When you sign up to those roles, you have obligations to fulfill, specially when it comes to events and how you interact with crew. They're still players, after all.

Approved.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Approved