[CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Discord

Postby Nin10doGMod » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:00 am

Byond account and character name: Nin10doGMod/Nindo
Discord ID (if applicable): Nin10doGMod#5891
Banning admin: CatBlaster
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned off Discord
Ban reason given: Eat someone without OOC consent
Ban length: Permanent? I'm not sure.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): October 6, 2019 - 8 PM Pacific Time
Your side of the story: I am new to the SS13, and the community. At first, I wasn't aware that this server was made for eating random people without reading the rules on the VORE Station Wiki first. I was terrible at making a proper OOC and flavor text for my character. And yet, I was a coward to make a response to CatBlaster's respond to what I did for eating Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I promise I will read the rules carefully. I will not mess around the station and pick random stuff that I should not touch, I will not screw around and gulp people who are AFK, and I will never have a vague OOC notes. I'm sorry for eating Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent, and I want to apologize Tasald for eating them. I'll rewrite my OOC to make it better. I would like to have a second chance with respect.
Nin10doGMod

Re: [CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Discord and Server ban

Postby Nin10doGMod » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:08 am

Nin10doGMod wrote:Byond account and character name: Nin10doGMod/Nindo
Discord ID (if applicable): Nin10doGMod#5891
Banning admin: CatBlaster
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the VORE Station server, banned off Discord
Ban reason given: You, or another user of this computer or connection (nin10dogmod) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
(MANUAL BAN) Your ooc notes express a fundamental misunderstanding of how ooc prefs work. You ate someone and then denied said action, followed by denying that you had done said thing. Also #34Im sorry I was hungry is a poor excuse and you were legitimately blowing me off until I threatened you. Im gonna have to boot you with the BIG BOOT. This is an issue we can#39t tolerate here and I#39m afraid I#39m gonna need you to reappeal on the forums to demonstrate you understand this. Your lack of replies in this situation really hurt your case though, if you do get approved to come back I need you to start actually talking and cooperating. Either way, take some time off from this game and think about other people's consent and read over the station'srules."
Ban length: Permanent? I'm not sure.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): October 6, 2019 - 8 PM Pacific Time
Your side of the story: I am new to the SS13, and the community. At first, I wasn't aware that this server was made for eating random people without reading the rules on the VORE Station Wiki first. I was terrible at making a proper OOC and flavor text for my character. And yet, I was a coward to make a response to CatBlaster's respond to what I did for eating Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I promise I will read the rules carefully. I will not mess around the station and pick random stuff that I should not touch, I will not screw around and gulp people who are AFK, and I will never have a vague OOC notes. I'm sorry for eating Tasald Corlethian without OOC consent, and I want to apologize Tasald for eating them. I'll rewrite my OOC to make it better. I would like to have a second chance with respect.

I forgot to change this.
Nin10doGMod

Re: [CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Discord

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:04 am

No support.

If you blew the admin off until he threatened to punish you, that says something to me and it's behavior like that I and I am sure many others will not tolerate.

Though, I will be in favor of you being able to reappeal earlier if this appeal gets denied considering you are new... I just wish for it to set in that when an admin of the server approaches you, you listen and you give proper responses.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Nin10doGMod » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:02 pm

I need to change the title to "[CatBlaster] Nin10doGMod - Discord and Server Ban" and change the Ban reason given:Image

I hope you'll read.
Nin10doGMod

Postby Nin10doGMod » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:27 am

Updated Ban Appeal. Please head over to the new one: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1604
Nin10doGMod

Postby Aces » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:10 am

Aces wrote:
Nin10doGMod wrote:The truth is: I have autism, which means that I am not smart enough to follow and listen.

Okay.

Appeal denied.
Aces

Return to Denied