[Dhaeleena] A Long Fall Down - Raiding

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Dhaeleena] A Long Fall Down - Raiding

Postby A Long Fall Down » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:07 am

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the rules and I'm not allowed to do this, but - bump?
A Long Fall Down

Postby Aces » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Rules wrote:If your thread is inactive, you may notify an admin to come look at it if it fills the following requirements. At least one day and at least half of the time for your ban has already passed, or at least a total of one week has passed since your ban (such as the case with a month ban or permanent ban).

I apparently did not specify a "and after it's been up for X-time" but even then it'd be fine to bump this.

In future there should be a "Bump" button at the bottom of the page.

This ban is fine to be removed by me. I'm not home right now but I'll try to put word out to staff to have this removed.
Aces

Postby A Long Fall Down » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:33 pm

Aces wrote:
Rules wrote:If your thread is inactive, you may notify an admin to come look at it if it fills the following requirements. At least one day and at least half of the time for your ban has already passed, or at least a total of one week has passed since your ban (such as the case with a month ban or permanent ban).

I apparently did not specify a "and after it's been up for X-time" but even then it'd be fine to bump this.

In future there should be a "Bump" button at the bottom of the page.

This ban is fine to be removed by me. I'm not home right now but I'll try to put word out to staff to have this removed.

Awesome, thanks a ton!
A Long Fall Down

Postby chaoko99 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:50 am

Full support on his unban. I've seen ALFD around in the past on this server. He's very pleasant and well tempered. The fact that he's made this ban appeal in earnest really does put him apart form the usual LFWB crowd. In the time he has arrived, he has settled in and gotten rather comfy with the server culture! An open mind and all that. As curt5 has said, this one's a good bean, very pleasant... I'm confused as to why such a ban hit them now. As far as I know, they haven't actually done anything that I've heard about.
chaoko99

Postby PontifexMinimus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:18 am

This might be the most hilarious and most cute Ban Appeal I have ever seen, lmao.
PontifexMinimus

Postby PontifexMinimus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:25 am

Oh man, Ace never told us to unban you.

Unbanned.

What a smerd.
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Approved