[Mr_Signmeup] Heroman3003 - requested sec jobban

Moderator: Game Admins

[Mr_Signmeup] Heroman3003 - requested sec jobban

Postby Heroman3003 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 am

Byond account and character name: Heroman3003, Lauren Zackson
Discord ID (if applicable): Heroman#3003 (though irrelevant here, leaving it)
Banning admin: Mr_Signmeup
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Jobban from security roles: Security Officer, Detective, Warden, Head of Security
Ban reason given: Requested to be banned from these positions
Ban length: Indefinite
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): October 2nd of 2018, cannot give exact time.
Your side of the story: I requested to be banned from thesse positions. From the moment I started playing here was completely avoiding this positions due to fear of falure and when interest in some aspects of security started actually growing, decided to shut it down by requesting a jobban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: While I still am not entirely sure ability to handle jobs reasonably, I am pretty sure that I won't join them rashly and make a complete mess of things. Even if I do end up dedicating a character to security, they will be going through full training from scratch that will be used as basis rather than my pre-virgo experiences, and in general primary reason I am interested at all is opportunity for related scenes (secdogborging and general predcurity, for example).
Heroman3003

Re: [Mr_Signmeup] Heroman3003 - requested sec jobban

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 am

Approved.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Approved