Kisukegema (JojiGoatNerd) - Scene Interrupt Permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

Kisukegema (JojiGoatNerd) - Scene Interrupt Permaban

Postby Joji » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Byond account and character name: JojiGoatNerd Joji Williams

Discord ID (if applicable): Joji#8340

Banning admin: Kisukegema

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent, Global

Ban reason given: Interrupted a private scene and greytided them a bit, then left immediately afterwords- before the admins could say anything.

Ban length: Permanent

Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-08-05

Your side of the story: It was a scene between Thranos and Dragor, we were discussing it in DMs, and I got on hoping to join in before I realized it was noncon.
I got the bright idea of trying to "save" Dragor's character (because it was a noncon scenario) and then I proceeded to the public reading rooms, burst in and yelled "SUPRISE FUCKER". I got disarmed multiple times and Thranos' character dragged me out a few times, but I kept running back in until they welded the door shut. (I was holding a crowbar and welder when they disarmed me.) I scribbled the "YOU'RE DEAD, FUCKER" note and dropped it outside out of frustration, and considered breaking through the wall, but decided not to. (Another thing to note is Thranos was telling me LOOC to stop, and I was ignoring them.) Then Thranos confronted me on Discord. We're friends, so I felt really bad about what I did, and so I left because I didn't want to make them any more angry at me. I didn't realize I'd done something that would get the admins after me, or I would have stayed.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, Dragor and Thranos are my friends, and I felt really fucking bad making them angry at me. I felt like shit well afterwords, and still do honestly.
I also didn't know that the admins would permaban me over it either. If I had known the admins were going to be on me about it, I would have stuck around.
I wanna say that I'm really sorry for acting like a real ass-hat, and I'll make sure to not act so impulsively in the future.
Joji

Re: Kisukegema (JojiGoatNerd) - Scene Interrupt Permaban

Postby Scree » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:40 pm

You talked in DMs about how they were having a noncon scene, then ICly joined the game to break in and rescue them.

That's... IC in OOC. It's about as IC in OOC as you can get. You should know this.
Scree

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:05 am

Yeah, that's pretty bad. I'm willing to let this be reduced to like a week or something. But, you should've known better.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Thranos » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:13 am

As one of the parties involved in this, I'd like to put in my two cents.
I thoroughly called Joji a dumbass in Discord DMs, and ripped into him about what he did wrong and how.

I think a permaban is more than a bit much for somebody who, to my knowledge, has only had one prior ban that was due entirely to something they said in the Discord (which was, itself, not any of the things involved in this ban). I'm not willing to disclose any Discord DMs at this time, but I can say he was genuinely upset at himself once he realized exactly how he had fucked up, which he most certainly acknowledged that he had.

They're a good roleplayer other than this one incident, and have interacted with other players without issue for quite some time, as far as I'm aware.
Their claim here that they left due to the situation becoming upsetting is something I can confirm. They didn't have any ill intentions in doing so. I pointed out to them after the fact that they were going to catch additional flak for that, but at this point the ban was already being applied.
Thranos

Postby nerdass » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:10 am

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here.

You obviously knew better than to do stupid shit like this knowing your history.

The fact that you still made all those dumb leaps of logic, concerns me.
nerdass

Postby Joji » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm

nerdass wrote:I'm gonna be perfectly honest here.

You obviously knew better than to do stupid shit like this knowing your history.

The fact that you still made all those dumb leaps of logic, concerns me.

It concerns and upsets me too, and I know I can and should do better, it won't happen again
Joji

Postby Kisuke_Gema » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:08 am

Personally, I'm very concerned by the behavior I saw. Though Thranos forgives you, I'd like to hear from Dragor before anything else, as he was also involved in this incident.
This ban was only meant to be until explanation was given, so if Dragor is cool, the appeal will be accepted.
Kisuke_Gema

Postby Kisuke_Gema » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:27 am

I have spoke to Dragor.

Ban appeal approved.
Kisuke_Gema

Return to Approved