[lm40] Plutonic Raze - Banned for bad behavior

Moderator: Game Admins

[lm40] Plutonic Raze - Banned for bad behavior

Postby Plutonic Raze » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:08 am

b]Byond account and character name[/b]: Plutonic Raze, don't remember character.
Discord ID (if applicable): foxofhowdidhegethere
Banning admin: lm40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off Discord, etc.
Ban reason given: Breaking into RampD, apparently has time to talk ICly about how they will kill themselves but doesn't have time to talk to admin-pms so adios
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): December 3rd, 2020. 4:43 PM, EST.
Your side of the story: Granted, I will not claim I was in no fault, as I obviously was. I will also claim I had no right to act that way. I was younger and had some sort of 'edgy guy who does stupid things for attention'. I do not claim any sort of innocence.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I dearly apologize for my behavior regarding what happened around 4 years ago. I was totally in the wrong, and looking back, I seriously regret my actions. In the past 4 years, I have changed and gained greater control over myself, and will ensure this incident does not happen again. Nobody needs to deal with that kind of stuff.
Plutonic Raze

Re: [lm40] Plutonic Raze - Banned for bad behavior

Postby Kenzie » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:13 am

Well it has been a long time so I will lift this but try not to do the dumb shit you did back then again.
Kenzie

Re: [lm40] Plutonic Raze - Banned for bad behavior

Postby Plutonic Raze » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:18 am

Of course. I've since learned my lesson and will make efforts to minimize mistakes! Thanks for letting me back!
Plutonic Raze

Return to Approved