Ban appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban appeal

Postby Zombak » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 am

Byond account and character name: zombara, Anum Norwood.
Discord ID (if applicable): zombara
Banning admin: Host
Ban type (What are you banned from?): server.
Ban reason given: Just got unbanned, running around doing LRP stuff, messing with people who are afk, and generally not being largely un-understandable. Not sure if just unable to really understand english, or just trolling. A decent grasp of the english language is required to play here.
Ban length: Perm
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2022/08/30
Your side of the story: i forgot, sorry...
Why you think you should be unbanned: After a long game on various English projects: SCP found 19, Fallout and Vampire. I realized that in 2022. I was that ignorant person. I may have been back then for the first time familiarizing myself with this project. I'm asking you to unban me from your project. I promise I won't do anything stupid like that. As the years go by, we all get smarter and wiser. I apologize for the past, which I did.

Hope dont want die.
Zombak

Re: Ban appeal

Postby Zombak » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:30 pm

And, i forgot say: I want play as Chef.
Zombak

Re: Ban appeal

Postby bobofboblandia » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:46 pm

Alright. I apologize for this taking several days, but I am going to have to say that this appeal is Denied. Much of the reason why you got the ban in the first place was your inability to communicate properly with the staff team, and this appeal does not appear to show that you have overcome this barrier. If we cannot communicate with you, we cannot know if you truly understand the reason why you got banned in the first place, and that you will know which steps to take to avoid getting banned again.
bobofboblandia

Return to Denied