[slingerblade] UltimariFox/NiluxRoleplay - Metagrudge perma

Grovel about why you should be unbanned. Be laughed at when your ban appeal is horrible.
(I'm obviously kidding. Sometimes admins have bad days too and we make mistakes. They're people too. Let's try to talk about it and come to an understanding.)

Moderator: Game Admins

[slingerblade] UltimariFox/NiluxRoleplay - Metagrudge perma

Postby Nilux » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Byond account and character name: NiluxRoleplay / UltimariFox
Discord ID (if applicable): Igiari#9693
Banning admin: slingerblade
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Probably banned from everywhere
Ban reason given: Metagrudging Scree / Alt Account
Ban length: Perm
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-10-03 16:43:48
Your side of the story: Apparently I felt that Scree was antagonizing or targeting me, so I started to like them less and less and clearly got a metagrudge against them.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been almost two years now, so honestly that's up to you guys. I've forgotten about anyone here and thinking it over after reading about it, I was a fucking idiot for thinking Scree was a bad person towards me or whatever. I just want to come back to somewhere I used to enjoy to try and at least feel better in life again.
Nilux

Re: [slingerblade] UltimariFox/NiluxRoleplay - Metagrudge pe

Postby Scree » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:46 am

I don't even remember this
Scree

Postby Slingblade » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:03 am

I do! Vaguely. If I am remembering correctly, you were also ban evading with an alt account, and then when some trivial something happened you went on a big diatribe about how much you hated scree. I can go back through the logs and get things word for word, but this was why I banned you. You're right, it was a long time ago, but since you were evading to begin with, I'd rather we address that over you getting upset about Scree existing.
Slingblade

Postby VerySoft » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:04 am

If there is no further discussion on this before the fifth, then I will close this under assumption of retracted appeal.
VerySoft

Postby Nilux » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:28 pm

Honestly, I don't even know what to talk about with this. I was in the wrong for both things. That's about as much as I can say. If you guys want to trust me to come back or not is your decision and what not. I can't force you to let me back.
Nilux

Postby JoanRisu » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:29 pm

Well, I assume you understand that the evasion was not very helpful to your case at the time.
JoanRisu

Postby Nilux » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:57 am

JoanRisu wrote:Well, I assume you understand that the evasion was not very helpful to your case at the time.

Of course I understand. But I wouldn't be here now if I didn't want to at least try to come back. And I'm doing it properly this time.
Nilux

Postby Scree » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:13 am

I'mma be real since this was about metagrudging me or something and I don't even remember what it was about I'm inclined to say I have no issues with lifting this
Scree

Return to Ban Appeals