[Pontifex_Maximus] Relquen Character ban 1 month

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Pontifex_Maximus] Relquen Character ban 1 month

Postby WTFismyname » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:37 am

Okay, so, now that we've come to a happy medium, I am posting this here for other's reference beyond Dragor's.

I work full time now and tend to do twelve hour days. There are times where I will drop all pretences and work to get as much scene time as I can in, this sometimes effects the character.
Haskel is meant to be reserved, but he is a worshipper of a hedonistic god that supports the indulgence of vices. I encourage people, particularly admins, yes that includes Sling, to simply message me privately and advise me to reign it in. Simply saying, "Reign it in." in an admin message, in private, will go far further than literally anything else you will do, that is my personal advice knowing what I am like.

That being said, I consider the issue resolved now and I thank everyone involved for their contributions as it's made me aware of things that people probably should have just stated earlier, but you know, hindsight is 20/20 and whatnot. I hope to improve this in the future.
WTFismyname

Postby WTFismyname » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:50 am

Also lowkey Haskel is probably my favourite character so far. There's something so much more fun about being barely reactive to stuff. If anyone wants to discuss how I plan Haskel to act and when to pull me up on things I invite messaging on Haskel#1776. I'm not a member of the discord, nor do I really plan to be because I find it, tiring, but, private conversation is fine.
WTFismyname

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:17 am

I just realized you fucked up my name.

But eh.

Yeah, it's reduced and all, moving to approved.
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Approved