Chat room profile issue

Talk about things that involve the chatroom no one uses because Discord exists. Post about problems, bugs, suggestions, etc. to be ignored. But hey you can make a character profile so that's nifty.

Chat room profile issue

Postby Shadowmane » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:12 am

Hello,

I just recently set up tried setting up a chatroom profile for one of my characters. Sadly, I seem to be having some issues with the character preferences settings. For some reason, it will not save any of my characters preferences when I change the sliders and hit the save button. O.o Am I doing something wrong? Or are the preference settings broken?

Btw, I am not using any cookie blockers or special security settings.
Shadowmane

Re: Chat room profile issue

Postby Scree » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:36 am

There's a little eye icon next to all the sliders. In the default state it's struck through, you need to click it for the bars you want to display on your profile.
Scree

Postby Shadowmane » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:30 am

Oh? Is that all it I have to do? O.O Ok then, I will try that and see if it works. :)
Shadowmane

Postby Shadowmane » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:04 am

Sorry. It still isn't working. Even with the eye set to full it resets my sliders the movement I leave the page, regardless of whether I hit the save button or not. In addition, I don't see the small message pop up to tell me that my settings have been saved.. :(
Shadowmane

Postby Kayleen » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am

Do you maybe have cookies disabled?
Kayleen

Return to About the Chatroom