Research Report

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Research Report

Postby jemli » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Rita Ori posts:

Is did science!

(Attached is a bunch of scans of... what looks like professionally done graphs done in crayon along with a whole research paper of illegible, childish script, also done in crayon. The few readable words indicate something with... either redspace or breadspace. It's hard to tell.)
jemli

Re: Research Report

Postby rikaru19 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Reika Ezaren posted:

Uh... the heck am I even looking at here?

... I kinda question why she's in science but I don't wanna be mean.
rikaru19

Postby Scree » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:57 am

Scree posted:

woah. i never fort of usin redspes feelds on atmo sistums. I dun hav stuf in me departmunt for it but lessee. We cud get the presur way down in the enjin usin this if it werks.

(attached is a scribble, also in crayon, of a canister with a box strapped to it, labelled with such enlightening legends as "flashy lites" and "bag ov holdin bits")
Scree

Postby jemli » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Rita Ori posts:
Is refined theory!

[Results provide by space google translate. Have a suggestion for improving the translation? Get in contact with us.]
At present, our results show that there is a possible impact on the environment developments size adaptability of a person in teshari limited. I think it is best to do what's an example of a sleeping bag heap. Cooling ice, teshari have grown, sharing body heat is very important, and do research Reds Pace showed weak areas, as they slept in a container, which leads to a mutual exchange and sharing body heat. Furthermore, in such stressful conditions, the small size of the increase will not only help a larger share body heat, a feature normally a disadvantage when alone. Because of this evolutionary advantage that they can effectively share body heat, while a small sketch to maintain when they go hunting.

(Also attached are professionally done graphs describing the body size-body heat correlation, done in crayon as before.)
jemli

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum