Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodius MK3 status

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodius MK3 status

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:22 pm

warbrand2 wrote:Brandy draca says:

Kayleen while looking over things think you can sneak some hidden dorms into the maintenance halls.... for emergency use mainly, that and it would give some less likely to be notice private areas for thoughs of us who like privacy... why must centcom put cameras everywhere seriously surprised they haven't put one on this site... oh wait found it never mind.

Jeremiah 'Ace' Acacius posted:

Nanotrasen has a pretty strict privacy policy. We seem to be the only station that enforces it. If security cameras are all over the dorms and stuff, someone will threaten to sue and they will be removed. As for maintenance... seems rather pointless for cameras to be in maintenance. Those will get stripped out to cut costs.

So don't you worry. All the weirdo shit that you people do when NT isn't looking isn't going to get spied on. Just please don't kill anyone important. Again.
Aces

Postby warbrand2 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Brandy draca posts:

Only want hidden rooms in maintenance cause I tend to sleep there form time to time.... my home sucks, and well when I am not on station I am a drifter more or less.

((ooc: I know custom start areas are allowed on the new station was thinking hidden rooms in some pub maintenance shafts being good start areas for "none crew" and creature crew))
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 pm

warbrand2 wrote:((ooc: I know custom start areas are allowed on the new station was thinking hidden rooms in some pub maintenance shafts being good start areas for "none crew" and creature crew))

(( Oh! Oh! Put that in the suggestions area. :D ))
Aces

Postby warbrand2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

Aces wrote:
warbrand2 wrote:((ooc: I know custom start areas are allowed on the new station was thinking hidden rooms in some pub maintenance shafts being good start areas for "none crew" and creature crew))

(( Oh! Oh! Put that in the suggestions area. :D ))

((done))

Brandy draca posts:

Hey the new station has a xenobotany will standard botany be allowed in it or will I have to re register my xenobiology license? Also a reminder to all cooks and botany food handlers license are required I may be low end but even I Have one.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Scree » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 am

Scree posted:

Is the QM office gonna be arranged the good way or the stupid old way that had the desk in the way of everything?
Also I don't mine much these days but the mining base better have a half decent kitchen like the one I made.

(ABInote: Scree forgot to hit submit. I've... spellchecked. At least I think this is what he was saying.)
Scree

Postby orbisa » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 am

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

...I am a bit impressed by the mining equipment changes, seems the asteroid is a different one, so, let me give you some notes on that Scree..
-Different Asteroid, so, naturally, rock is different, sand is different, it has coal and platinum, possess much less iron than we are used to, still a lot, diamonds are much more rarer, so is silver, uranium is as rare as silver, gold is a bit more prevalent, platinium is the same as gold, plasma is slightly less rare than iron, coal dominates most of it. These are not stadistics, I am just seeing a geoscan from the asteroid.

-This is all built in an abandoned mining facility, so, we lack the security mining station (aka booty bay), and we have... a xeno infested graveyard, I Don't thing anything is alive there but I am seeing many biological remains there... maybe Kayleen could transform it to something useful again..

-Science area has some sense and some nonsense. it posses a neat system for the individual rooms where you can make them hotter and colder, but it has an omnifilter that nobody will be able to use thanks to space constrains.

-Mining has an unimpresive kitchen, but they seem equipped with some interesting tools... I am reading the inventory and list something called 'ore detector' for each miner, and I am a bit pleased to say we have drills and advanced drills now to make, but, what's interesting is that outside of the mine base there is an space dedicated for minin drill braces and minin drill heads. not entirely sure what it's about, but since they have batteries and chargers near I can guess the new drills run on power. Seems the asteroid we have assigned now is thicker.

-Noticed that the west mining station lacks jetpacks, I think we should requisition some Acacious, and I again request for miners to be assigned GPS units, it's a pain to rescue people on orbit around the station without one.

-oh, one more thing... seems that mining also has assigned one of the new intelligent rigs, the industrial model, I look foward to see field details on that one
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Jeremiah 'Ace' Acacius posted:

Ohh so they're finally relocating us. Obviously we'll still be in Virgo but did they mention which planet we'll be orbiting? Same planet and a different moon, or different planet entirely? Or are we being moved into the asteroid belt? Right now we orbit around a big Plasma Giant close to the star.
Aces

Postby warbrand2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:57 pm

brandy draca posts:

hope they put us near an asteroid belt got a friend who has found at least 3 of the asteroids near us have life on them not O2 based though. Also anyone know a good xeno biology study link, most of the ones I find are just on slime care and I know more then half of them, also I would request the xeno biology area be equipped with a low end armory after resent events in our xeno bio area, just a stun revolver and a charger as well as a full lock down switch to lock out xeno bio completely.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Kayleen » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:00 pm

warbrand2 wrote:Brandy draca says:

Kayleen while looking over things think you can sneak some hidden dorms into the maintenance halls.... for emergency use mainly, that and it would give some less likely to be notice private areas for thoughs of us who like privacy... why must centcom put cameras everywhere seriously surprised they haven't put one on this site... oh wait found it never mind.

Kayleen Pyroph Posted:

... What? I'm not adding rooms to maintenance so people can lock themselves in with their meals.

Man up and barricade the doors. Honestly.

Maintenance is one big camera blindspot anyway.
Kayleen

Postby warbrand2 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 pm

brandy draca posts:

never said they would have to have locks... just modified broom closets with beds.

on a side note as xeno biology is getting an expansion does that mean the xeno bio crew will be expanded in numbers. right now only two people can be on station as xeno biologists so will that go up?
I think to much.

warbrand2

PreviousNext

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum