Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodius MK3 status

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodius MK3 status

Postby Kayleen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:04 am

Kayleen Pyroph:

Xenobotany is completely different from Xenobiology, and has different jobs slots accordingly.
Kayleen

Postby warbrand2 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 am

Brandy draca posts:

ok signing up for xenobotany as soon as possible time to learn to mutate plants.... hmm wonder if I can grow a flytrap that can swallow a full grown human.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Aces » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:11 am

Jeremiah 'Ace' Acacius posted:

That's kind of dumb. Xenobiology = Biology. On xeno-things! Maybe I can convince command to change this. I'm worried that the people working with plants all day will get bored.

Although the CentCom administrator is probably going to insist on doing it his way this time. I already mucked up our old station access enough.
Aces

Postby orbisa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

I think we could benefit of a few more rooms in the locker room, we barely use that area as it is in the current layout, and having living quarters on two oposite areas of the ship is good for emergencies, you know, a place for civilians to hide...
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Aces » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 pm

orbisa wrote:Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

I think we could benefit of a few more rooms in the locker room, we barely use that area as it is in the current layout, and having living quarters on two oposite areas of the ship is good for emergencies, you know, a place for civilians to hide...

Jeremiah 'Ace' Acacius posted:

... Actually that's a nice idea. Lots of wasted space out that way.
Aces

Postby orbisa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

Since we are at it, we could really do with a security like dorm area for the ssd cases, instead of wasting a privacy inclined room, nothing worst like looking for a place to... change, and seven of them being occupied by ssd sufferers
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Atlantean » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Nami Jacobson Posted

Oh and other people can use them for a comfortable place to have fun in some less naughty ways. I like that common room idea Richard.

Also huzzah for the better pool
Atlantean

Postby warbrand2 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Brandy draca posts:

Uh, think the new station comes with a mass dorm instead of private ones think I over heard Kayleen complaining about having to replace a maintenance hall with 4 private dorms.

Also found a schematic of the standard production of the base. link is bellow

sorry for the poor quality got the map off a cheap off station info hub.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Scree » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Scree posted:

There SO ain't enough clearance between the grille-shield and them coolant pipes. A meteor hits that grille, all the shrapnel and crap is gonna trash the pipes anyways.

AND GODDAMNIT DOUBLE-LAYER THE GUARD AROUND THE EJECTION PORT. At LEAST extend the grille forwards a bit so it catches any what come in at an angle.

The whole point of them shields is so they gets trashed BEFORE the meteors gets close enough for the blast to damage the bits of the station whats expensive. Or full of air. Yanno me though, I'd be putting emergency shield gennies in the holodeck windows in case of carp and all sorts if we had like infinite money. Metal rods is cheap though.
Scree

Previous

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum