What is this thing this is neat

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: What is this thing this is neat

Postby Kligor » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:00 am

Andy Gettemy posted:

Id say those that dont see it coming, not a department in particular! :3
Kligor

Postby MrOperator » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:22 am

Arian Vernad posted:

No RD snacks here please. RD's seen some shit and needs to focus. I might end up changing and just becoming the new apex predator... Unless the RD's name is Lucy, then by all means go ahead and glomp.
MrOperator

Postby An Angry Frenchman » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:19 am

Mederic Chesnais says:

In any cases id suggest hungry peoples not to approach command.. because we're needed and all. So, no RD, CE, HoS, HoP and captain snackin'.
yay to old ghosts!
An Angry Frenchman

Postby rikaru19 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:55 am

MrOperator wrote:Arian Vernad posted:

No RD snacks here please. RD's seen some shit and needs to focus. I might end up changing and just becoming the new apex predator... Unless the RD's name is Lucy, then by all means go ahead and glomp.

Reika Ezaren posted:

Hehe, I wasn't meaning you specifically, Arian! Then again you weren't really complaining last tiiiiime~

But yeah peoples made some points. If you're gonna go for a command staff member, it wouldn't hurt to clone 'em after the nomming. Then again it wouldn't be too much of a problem if you're like me and don't usually gurgle people after eating...

Well okay I've heard that part's the best part from some people, but y'know how I am by now.

Also, Arian becoming an apex predator? ...hmmm... wonder if I can make that happen with a little genetic modification...

Think I can totally 'borrow' the use of the genetic machines for a shift for that too. Wonder how he'd look with wolfy ears.
rikaru19

Postby viveret » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:28 am

MrOperator wrote:Arian Vernad posted:

Jackie Mathews posted:

Be a bit more cautious next time.
viveret

Postby Scree » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:23 am

Scree posted:

nomming the CE when I is CE is bad

petting the CE when I is CE is good
Scree

Postby Killjaden » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Rek'Sen Godus posts:

I did hear that Arian tastes good. Should try that guy.

Oh sweet revenge Arian....
My signature was a bit too big. Gonna be back soon just need to make it smaaalllerr
Killjaden

Postby hoodoo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:16 pm

-Holly Sharp, M.D.

Wait what's all this talk about not eating Heads of Staff? It's not like there'd be a vacancy.. whoever ate them should just take their ID and do their job.

I mean, obviously they're the better fit for the position if they manage to eat the old head.
hoodoo

Postby SilverTalismen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 pm

hoodoo wrote:-Holly Sharp, M.D.

Wait what's all this talk about not eating Heads of Staff? It's not like there'd be a vacancy.. whoever ate them should just take their ID and do their job.

I mean, obviously they're the better fit for the position if they manage to eat the old head.

Tasy Ruffles posts: Oooh you could demote the old head and promote your self in their place and then clone them!~
SilverTalismen

Postby joey4298 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:00 pm

- anonymousfox posts:

SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I have played in years.
mofu
joey4298

PreviousNext

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum