It keeps getting worse!

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

It keeps getting worse!

Postby MrOperator » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:46 am

Arian Vernad posts:

I don't know what to do anymore. The nightmares are getting worse. Started off with seeing faithless in my dreams and a few nights back they started to talk to me... Or something. I couldn't understand them. Last night though has scared me...

I thought it was just the same scary shit but this time I saw myself... Like it wasn't me but it was me... I looked like an empty shell. There were faithless in my dream too but they weren't paying attention to me. That empty version of me turned to look at me and rushed at me, holy shit it looked like he wanted to kill me. Luckily I woke up before he got to me, don't want to know what would have happened.

There's me thinking I had some hours at least, felt like I was in that dream forever. Nope. 40 minutes of sleep... Couldn't even get back to sleep. Doctors can't even seem to give me anything to help. I think it might have something to do with those redspace things that came in a rift through the chapel. If it wasn't for Tempest I'd be dead. My heart still hurts everytime I wake up. It's like something is stabbing it from the inside. Got a scan and all, but nothing...
MrOperator

Re: It keeps getting worse!

Postby SilverTalismen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Angelica Williams Posts:

Oh my, that does indeed sound bad, hopefully whatever is haunting you leaves soon.
SilverTalismen

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:25 am

Harmony Pretchl posted:

Perhaps talking to a chaplain will help you, even if you are nonreligious. I've fought the Faithless numerous times and although I haven't been on the station recently, it seems like something fishy is going on. Be careful.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Postby rikaru19 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:48 am

Reika Ezaren posted:

He's gonna spend a night at my place, maybe that'll help... If not, gonna see if I can't get another pill or two.
rikaru19

Postby MrOperator » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:59 am

Arian Vernad posted:

I have a faith. I follow the divine ones. Initiated with them as an Onyx and all. I think there is something going on because a week or two ago a faithless tried drawing me in and said it would take me to redspace. I think I got close to it, I don't know I saw something in the void I ended up being in. I then found myself on the beach.

It just.. feels like something is calling me there.. or luring me in I don't know. Everyday I keep wanting to find the truth, it grows stronger and I'm actually starting to become afraid of it.
MrOperator

Postby rikaru19 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:56 am

MrOperator wrote:Arian Vernad posted:

I have a faith. I follow the divine ones. Initiated with them as an Onyx and all. I think there is something going on because a week or two ago a faithless tried drawing me in and said it would take me to redspace. I think I got close to it, I don't know I saw something in the void I ended up being in. I then found myself on the beach.

It just.. feels like something is calling me there.. or luring me in I don't know. Everyday I keep wanting to find the truth, it grows stronger and I'm actually starting to become afraid of it.

Reika Ezaren posted:

It's probably like the whispering I heard... Personally, I'd say to ignore it or something. Chances are it might be connected to this 'Granter' thing.
rikaru19

Postby Wickedtemp » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Chakat Tempest writes...

Send a message my way if you want to talk. I'm...sure it goes without saying, but your health is important to me. I'm not sure how much of a use I'll be here, but I'll see what I can do.
Wickedtemp

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum