UUUUGH.

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

UUUUGH.

Postby rikaru19 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:48 am

Reika Ezaren posted:
Well, kind of a stupid thing to start a topic over, buuuut I feel I should at least get this off my chest. I'm... really not doing that well right now after that last redspace scare.

...didn't help that apparently I'm targeted by a creepy redspace 'god' to try and make some kinda wish that'll possibly end the world or something.

And that the guy that I'm in love with apparently WON'T give up on his obsession even after hearing that jumping through one of those rifts'll turn him into a Faithless...

These nightmares need to stop. ...thinking I might need to go to a psychiatrist or something for this. Waking up frightened and crying is not good for me at all.
rikaru19

Re: UUUUGH.

Postby SilverTalismen » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:51 am

Tasy Ruffles posts:

Smile every day!~ even if your crying because, while your not happy you are alive!~ and that's always a good thing!
SilverTalismen

Postby viveret » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:51 am

John Mathews writes:

Yeah, don't let him do it. Stop him by any means necessary.
viveret

Postby Killjaden » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:58 am

Rek'Sen Godus posts:

Sleeping pills! Talking about it with a friend or someone you trust. Uh... I recommend not getting drunk. What else could I recommend... Right, try not to get -Rekt-
Seriously though. Try taking sleeping pills then. They are really effective. Knocked me out for good on my desk last time. But don't overdo it and seriously talk to somebody about it. Or have someone like your boyfriend be with you at night. I bet that would help.
My signature was a bit too big. Gonna be back soon just need to make it smaaalllerr
Killjaden

Postby rikaru19 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 am

Killjaden wrote:Rek'Sen Godus posts:

Sleeping pills! Talking about it with a friend or someone you trust. Uh... I recommend not getting drunk. What else could I recommend... Right, try not to get -Rekt-
Seriously though. Try taking sleeping pills then. They are really effective. Knocked me out for good on my desk last time. But don't overdo it and seriously talk to somebody about it. Or have someone like your boyfriend be with you at night. I bet that would help.

Reika Ezaren posted:

Bluh... Yeah, pill worked. Nearly missed the shuttle though, heh. Still thankful I visited Holly that shift, she really helped me out.
rikaru19

Postby viveret » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:37 am

Jackie Mathews posts:

Why would you fall asleep around Holly?
viveret

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:20 am

Harmony Pretchl posted:

Let me guess, the god's name is Devourisk Mundi, consumer of universes or something. The crew has fought him on two separate occasions in the past, think it's about time to make it a third.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Postby Wickedtemp » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Chakat Tempest writes...

Let me know if you need anything...
Wickedtemp

Postby rikaru19 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Reika Ezaren posted:

Nah, the thing I'm talking about is some sorta wishgranter being. And not the nice kind, either. I never want to encounter it at all.
rikaru19

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:15 am

rikaru19 wrote:Reika Ezaren posted:

Nah, the thing I'm talking about is some sorta wishgranter being. And not the nice kind, either. I never want to encounter it at all.

Harmony Pretchl posted:

.....A 'wishgranter' you say? Promising you all the wealth or power you desire in the word? I remember Kisuke talking about this once. Perhaps I should ask him again.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum