I now hate clowns.

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: I now hate clowns.

Postby ulviiriara » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:20 am

Yuuko Shimmerpond posted:

Suddenly I am VERY Glad I missed this. I don't know how badly a disease the effects you all would effect me but I'm glad I missed it. Sad that you killed a entertainer but more upset that a entertainer was spreading it and causing destruction to property. I would not have attacked him but. I'm a pacifist. I don't attack anyone or fight. But really. Clowns are THAT evil? I never would have guessed. They just look like people in makeup to me. Tasy is a good clown though. She does not attack people and is generally entertaining.
ulviiriara

Postby An Angry Frenchman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:48 am

mederic chesnais says:

i am very very disappointed. Do you peoples not understand the message of laughter and general fun clowns try to spread?!

All they want is to HONK and spread -HONK?- funny harmless pranks -Honk!- for the glorious HONKiness that -HONK- is the Honkmother!

come -HONK- guys, it's 2556!
yay to old ghosts!
An Angry Frenchman

Postby rikaru19 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:50 am

An Angry Frenchman wrote:mederic chesnais says:

i am very very disappointed. Do you peoples not understand the message of laughter and general fun clowns try to spread?!

All they want is to HONK and spread -HONK?- funny harmless pranks -Honk!- for the glorious HONKiness that -HONK- is the Honkmother!

Reika Ezaren posted:

Sure, and a clown chasing and stalking one of my best friends with a fireaxe, and then cornering me and others in the clonelab with the honking before INFECTING us with a clown virus is 'funny harmless pranks'.

Fuuuuck no. That clown was an asshole, just sayin'.
rikaru19

Postby ulviiriara » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Wanda Day Posted

I'm suddenly very SAD I missed this. I would have gotten the chance to USE the armoury instead of sit on a pile of guns, Death to people who fucking spread disease to us god damn it. Unless they are crew and curable, Then obviously not.
ulviiriara

Postby Dhaeleena » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:30 pm

An Angry Frenchman wrote:mederic chesnais says:

Stop living in the past its 2560 ya goof!
Dhaeleena

Previous

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum