So what did everyone do for Xmas and New Years?

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: So what did everyone do for Xmas and New Years?

Postby Aces » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:26 pm

warbrand2 wrote:
Aces wrote:Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Wait how the fuck do you have hypernet access? My PDA loses bars if I get on the damn elevator. Which doesn't even make sense because it operates on Bluespace bandwidths or something (or maybe locally it's still just normal radio tech idk how that shit works).

You sure you're not stuck in a malfunctioning holoroom somewhere?

Brandy Draca posts:

If I knew how the hell I had hypernet access I would be out of here, though I will say this I have to stay need a blue floating tooth to be able to use it. five bars and 2 googlebyte download speeds. If it wasn't for the horror of this place I could make a vacation home here.

ok checking GPS on the PDA... uh some one inform station 20 their holodeck is malfunctioning and has a slightly insane kitsune in it. Also why the hell does station 20 have a lovecraft program.

EDIT: nevermind, uh well at station 20's coordinates but do not seem to be in their holodeck, uh just realized the blue tooth is their power crystal... how the hell am I not dead. Well good news I will be back on station in a few days, bad news, uh anyone know how to reverse insanity?

Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Citalopram does wonders for me. Keeps my clown killing urges suppressed. :)
Aces

Postby Mech__Warrior » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 am

Harmony Pretchl posted:

I've been working harder than usual. Apparently, the ERT are needed more on the holidays than ever to ensure the bad guys stay at bay rather than interrupt the festivities. Also, it was my birthday the 23rd of December, I'm now 32, and I ended up working that day. Yay.

Now, I've got all this money and I don't know where to spend it. :|
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Postby viveret » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:19 am

John Mathews writes:

Ahahaahahh i have no parents jokes on you
viveret

Previous

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum