So what did everyone do for Xmas and New Years?

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

So what did everyone do for Xmas and New Years?

Postby Aces » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Jeremy Neil posted:

Keegan got a new cloner. :3 So now she can be a fatass and eat me whenever she wants. She also got really drunk. I hung out at home.

Well we haven't put it together yet but you get the idea.
Aces

Re: So what did everyone do for Xmas and New Years?

Postby Gramzon_the_Dragon » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Vellath Murray posted:

We kept things mundane at my house. Atma mixed a few drinks and I burned the synth turkey on Christmas. Small gift exchange and the like. On new Earth years we took a trip back home to Gastadus and visited our families for the first time since getting married. No one got eaten, thankfully.
Gramzon_the_Dragon

Postby Scree » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:07 am

Scree posted:

I 'it Port Royal station fer some totally above-board partyin'.
Scree

Postby Tasald » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Tasald posted-

Got drunk playing cards back home, got a black eye being called a cheater but won an antique moterbike. Any one know how to get a gas powered bike to run.
Tasald

Postby jemli » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Jemli Ishikawa posted:

Give it legs and dangle a carrot in front of it.
jemli

Postby warbrand2 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Brandy Draca posts:

Currently stuck in some sort of pocket dimension, as I thought random teliporation was better then spending time with family. no clue about where I am at, except the ground is dripping blood into the sky and the sky has eyeballs. I wish I brought a camera cause some of the things here look like living nightmares while others well, pony with needles for teeth.

Also if anyone knows how to get back from a pocket dimension, which I think may be in redspace, please tell me how, seriously this stuff is freaky and that is coming from someone that has seen the entirety of some of this crews digestive track.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Aces » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:11 am

warbrand2 wrote:Brandy Draca posts:

Currently stuck in some sort of pocket dimension, as I thought random teliporation was better then spending time with family. no clue about where I am at, except the ground is dripping blood into the sky and the sky has eyeballs. I wish I brought a camera cause some of the things here look like living nightmares while others well, pony with needles for teeth.

Also if anyone knows how to get back from a pocket dimension, which I think may be in redspace, please tell me how, seriously this stuff is freaky and that is coming from someone that has seen the entirety of some of this crews digestive track.

Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Wait how the fuck do you have hypernet access? My PDA loses bars if I get on the damn elevator. Which doesn't even make sense because it operates on Bluespace bandwidths or something (or maybe locally it's still just normal radio tech idk how that shit works).

You sure you're not stuck in a malfunctioning holoroom somewhere?
Aces

Postby Scree » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:51 am

Scree posted:

Sounds more like 'e's experimentin wi mindbreaker
Scree

Postby jemli » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:15 am

Aces wrote:
warbrand2 wrote:Brandy Draca posts:

Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Wait how the fuck do you have hypernet access? My PDA loses bars if I get on the damn elevator. Which doesn't even make sense because it operates on Bluespace bandwidths or something (or maybe locally it's still just normal radio tech idk how that shit works).

Jemli Ishikawa posted:
Nonono, you see, the reason why you lose bars in the elevator is the hypernet company has a contract with the company that makes elevator music. Obviously, it wouldn't do if people were just on their cell phones for elevator trips instead of listening to the music, so the elevator music company takes steps in making sure that their music gets heard.
jemli

Postby warbrand2 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Aces wrote:Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Brandy Draca posts:

If I knew how the hell I had hypernet access I would be out of here, though I will say this I have to stay need a blue floating tooth to be able to use it. five bars and 2 googlebyte download speeds. If it wasn't for the horror of this place I could make a vacation home here.

ok checking GPS on the PDA... uh some one inform station 20 their holodeck is malfunctioning and has a slightly insane kitsune in it. Also why the hell does station 20 have a lovecraft program.

EDIT: nevermind, uh well at station 20's coordinates but do not seem to be in their holodeck, uh just realized the blue tooth is their power crystal... how the hell am I not dead. Well good news I will be back on station in a few days, bad news, uh anyone know how to reverse insanity?
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Next

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum