A warning to xenobiologists

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

A warning to xenobiologists

Postby ChirpGoesTheBird » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:11 am

Lexi Harrison posted:

If you use one of those EMP slimes, and it messes up your stuff, Lexi will rescue you, but don't expect her to fix your lab! She's deconstructed and reconstructed the xenobiology doors for the last time.

On another note: Anyone got some good gossip magazines? Lexi had to stop ordering her regulars. Who makes magazines THAT expensive!?
The second most chirpiest around.
ChirpGoesTheBird

Re: A warning to xenobiologists

Postby Arbon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:09 pm

I think I've found one that keeps talking about some race of creatures called a 'Celebrity' or whatever. They all look like humans. Might interest lexi.

http://www.usmagazine.com/
Arbon

Postby Aces » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Jeremiah 'Ace' Acacius posted:

Sol Central presidential candidate Dolan Turnip is a fucking tool, but other than that, no real news out if Sol. I have been away handling legal paperwork. Unrelated to the station.
Aces

Postby rikaru19 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Reika Ezaren posted:

Uh... Well, that's a nice heads-up. Think I might just avoid letting those sorta slimes live long if I get one on accident. Good thing fire extinguishers work wonders!
rikaru19

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum