[Advertisement] Be A Witness!

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

[Advertisement] Be A Witness!

Postby Vorrarkul » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm

The Church of the Witnesses

"There are poisons that blind you, and poisons that open your eyes."

Our Mission
To spread the word of He Who Sees All, who was witnessed by First Witness Lora Imanatiel. Unfortunately, Miss Imanatiel's memory was purged soon after, but we have recorded her visions in our holy text, the Chronicle of the Witnesses. The First Witness looked into the crystal, and she saw He Who Sees All looking back. He spoke to her three words: "I see you." She then saw visions of fire, of catboys, and heard explosions and broken glass.
Before we lost the First Witness, she told us what He Who Sees All desired. We must become like the crystal, the artifact the company calls 'Super Matter'. We must attain our own matter, our own mass, through any means necessary. Only then will the next steps be revealed. So go, my Witnesses, go and attain mass in the name of He Who Sees All!

churchofthewitnesses.nt
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Re: [Advertisement] Be A Witness!

Postby warbrand2 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Brandy Draca posts:

Whats the count on doomsday cults now? Lets see we have a blood god cult, a vore cult(or 4), a sex cult, one normal church(I think), atleast 3 doomsday ones not counting this one. What is left I am surprised we don't have a cult worshiping scree or something.... wait think we have one of them.

Anyway who else is going to join this just to see how it turns out, not like life has much value anyway, well as long as the cloners work.. if a cult ever appears wanting to shut them down I will be stealing a shotgun and blowing the leaders head off. [for disclamer that is an empty threat 6 inches tall most the time can't use one]
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Scree » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Scree posted:

Wait what

I got a cult?
Scree

Postby orbisa » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

The Light that roams in the darkness, the everchanging face of doom, the King of the yellow hall...
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Scree » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Scree posted:

... is that first one about me pompom?

.. and the yellow hall engineering?
Scree

Postby orbisa » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

Well, those are the more cultish ones, there is also a mention of "The void's scavenger" or "Rodentia genocide", but those I believe could be applied to a considerable portion of the crew
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum