United Federation Item and Personnel Exchange Program

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: United Federation Item and Personnel Exchange Program

Postby SilverTalismen » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Tasy Ruffles writes:

Ooooh a Faerie?

Whats that?
SilverTalismen

Postby Dhaeleena » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Dhaeleena M'iar posted:

I'm interested in a pistol..a dominator if i am applicable for one and if my records allow this. Who do i need to talk or meet with to check on this issue?. If i'm not applicable i could apply for a five seven...im just not entirely sure how does the federation handle this things.
Dhaeleena

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Joan Risu writes:

You will need an impeccable police/security service record for a Dominator pistol, which can include not immediately discharging a fire arm to defuse a situation that can be resolved through other means. Talking with a Central Command official can get the review process started.

As for other weapons, you need to go through the standard permit process in order to have a weapon meaning you can still be turned down for a majority of reasons. The Dominator just has a higher standard in the application process and is only available to active security personnel.

A faerie is basically a companion. For those of you who transferred from the old station and been to my office, you know what they look like.
JoanRisu

Previous

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum