Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodus Mk2 Demolition Scheduled

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Re: Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodus Mk2 Demolition Scheduled

Postby orbisa » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:51 am

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

Well, now that you mention it Capt. Pretchl , we do have a job order from Greyson of the Maximus clan, for the biggest explosion we can go for, we could use the event for such a competition, either a really tuned out TT with atmos help, or a nitroglicerin bomb with bluespace beakers.

Both require cooperation with at least one other department, though we could always leave it for another day, it's just the ocasion it's too good to pass out
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Scree » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Mech__Warrior wrote:Harmony Pretchl posted:

You know, if you guys wanted to learn how to make tank transfer bombs, you could have just asked me...

As for the old station being demolished, I'm going to say that I'm going to miss it, and all the times I've had on it. But at the same time, it isn't so much of the station as it was the crew.

Scree posted:

I's talkin' single-tank bombs. Way more fun. None o' that borin' "safety" what comes from usin' the valves ta control when the gases mixes.
Scree

Postby Mech__Warrior » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:10 am

Harmony Pretchl posted:

orbisa wrote:Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

Well, now that you mention it Capt. Pretchl , we do have a job order from Greyson of the Maximus clan, for the biggest explosion we can go for, we could use the event for such a competition, either a really tuned out TT with atmos help, or a nitroglicerin bomb with bluespace beakers.

Both require cooperation with at least one other department, though we could always leave it for another day, it's just the ocasion it's too good to pass out

...I think a nitroglycerin bomb would beat out any sort of tank transfer bomb I could whip up, although I've never properly tested and compared. Perhaps...perhaps indeed.

Scree wrote:Scree posted:

I's talkin' single-tank bombs. Way more fun. None o' that borin' "safety" what comes from usin' the valves ta control when the gases mixes.

Ah. But you haven't seen the destruction I'm capable of after honing my art on this station. Perhaps we could flood the entire atmos of the station with plasma and oxygen if that suits your fancy.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Postby Scree » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:31 am

Scree posted:

I could see what I could cook up with canister bombs but no way is i opening the valve meself
Scree

Postby Dhaeleena » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Dhaeleena posted:

Wait are we the crew supposed to make the station blow up? the message says strip it of inportant stuff and this bomb and esplosions talk is now telling me i should bring extra oxygen tanks and ear plugs..ear plugs indeed.
Dhaeleena

Postby Molenar » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Giliana:
I think it's more people thinking it's a good chance to have a little explosive fun without the normal issues that would come of such things. After the expensive stuff is all out of the way that is.
Molenar

Postby Kayleen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:40 am

Kayleen Pyroph Posted:

Expensive exshmensive, we're blowing that thing to kingdom come.
Kayleen

Postby warbrand2 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:51 am

Brandy Draca posts:

I will be watching from what ever video some one posts of this. also please put enough explosives in engineering to blow it to hell and back.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Kayleen » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:16 am

Kayleen Pyroph posted:

... The hell've you got against engineering?
Kayleen

Postby orbisa » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 am

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

To be fair, Engineering has a built in bomb with the engine and all... And since we can't move the SMES, the freezer and is dangerous as fuck to move an active crystal, we might as well let it melt
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

PreviousNext

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum