Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodus Mk2 Demolition Scheduled

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodus Mk2 Demolition Scheduled

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Nanotrasen Update:

The new Exodus-class Mk3 is complete, and is undergoing final inspection and systems testing.

The current Mk2 Exodus-class station has been officially scheduled for demolition on September 26th, 2559. A new shift will be started at exactly 1200 Eastern Standard Time on this day, and the entire shift's crew will be responsible for gutting the station of any expensive or hazardous equipment that must be removed prior to final demolition at 1800, at the end of the shift.

The NDV Brutus, NDV Daedalus, NDV Ipayx, and NDV Apollo, will be conducting a ceremony before opening fire on the station. The accompaniment for the event has been selected via survey and will be broadcasted over telecoms once the station has been evacuated at the end of the shift.

CentCom Edit: The demolition has been completed, and the wreckage of the Mk2 station has burned up on re-entry. The Mk3 is now operational.
Aces

Re: Nanotrasen Announcement: Exodus Mk2 Demolition Scheduled

Postby Scree » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Scree posted:

Swipe anythin what aint bolted down, unbolt anythin what is. Got it.
Scree

Postby Molenar » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:16 pm

easy enough, really don't think it'll take the whole shift for that if people are here
Molenar

Postby Scree » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Scree posted:

no idea how the toxins tank bombs works but i could whip up some fireworks in atmo
Scree

Postby Molenar » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:08 am

get bluspace beakers, make waterpotassium bombs. blow everything to hell. pretty sure I could demolish a fairly large chunk of the station with a few well placed bombs. could also toss in extra welder tanks
Molenar

Postby Scree » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:23 am

Scree posted:

weldertanks? Those is a good boom but theys a pain to lug around. Might rig alla tanks around maintenance anyways, mebbe.
Scree

Postby Molenar » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:59 am

(( Lug yeah, but I figure adminspawn for the demolition woudl work, that or we have cargo go overtime on bringing a fuckload of em in ))

(( Admin Edit: Comment edited for OOC brackets because this part of the forum is in-character, ya dingus. ))

((Derp, missed that completely, new IC post edit below))

Giliana Gamish:
Bet I could rig up a ripley and just load a bunch of em in from cargo, run around and drop em with that could go faster than one at a time dragging em... though that would be counterproductive to the whole, gutting the station thing wouldn't it. Hmmm, Kinda want to do some slime fires for the hell of it now that I think about it. Would be a good chance to see just how big those can get without people fussing about it.
Last edited by Molenar on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Molenar

Postby warbrand2 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:22 am

Brandy draca posts:

So getting a new station.... damn I really want to see the fire works, I need to actually head on station to do work, some time.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby orbisa » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:27 am

Dr. Richard D'angelo posted:

I think it will be fun, besides the crew coould do with a few courses of deconstruction 101, and visiting the station empty of everything will surely be fun...

Having said that, could one of you command types order a Central command craft in site so we can begin to store our haul and have not on site cloning facilities at the ready?

I expect many couples to have some last fun in the station before it is blown to smitterens
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Mech__Warrior » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Harmony Pretchl posted:

You know, if you guys wanted to learn how to make tank transfer bombs, you could have just asked me...

As for the old station being demolished, I'm going to say that I'm going to miss it, and all the times I've had on it. But at the same time, it isn't so much of the station as it was the crew.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Next

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum