Internal Affairs - I am displeased

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

Internal Affairs - I am displeased

Postby Orolin » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Good day, Virgo Orbital Research Establishment. I am Calialel Ashira, newly minted Internal Affairs Agent, and I am afraid to say that I am highly disappointed in the crew of your fine station. Though it seems to have been cleaned up rather swiftly by an enterprising crewmember, or a cleaning bot, there was trash and knicknacks littering the floor of public areas when I arrived on Virgo. The very first thing I heard over public communications was the chief engineer demanding to know who was activating the fire alarms needlessly on the station. And it was all downhill from there. Talk of torching the holodeck in a manner meant to arouse panic, general disarray over public communication channels. As I write this, there is someone complaining over comms that someone has broken into xenobiology and taken plasma.

Do not forget, crew of V.O.R.E., that this is a workplace, and there is work to be done. Fun is well and good during your off-duty time, but nonetheless this is a research facility. You are trusted to act in a mature manner, clean up after yourself, and carry yourself with some manner of decorum and decency. I am submitting this message as a friendly warning. Believe me, I am on your side, and only want to help. Work to clean up your act before this matter is out of the hands of Internal Affairs, and Centcomm needs to get involved.

That is all, please return to your duties.
Orolin

Re: Internal Affairs - I am displeased

Postby warbrand2 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Brandy draca posts:

Who the hell breaks into xenobiology. I mean really what sort of mind set do you have to have to break into a place with living jell that can and will kill you. I mean really xeno biology can and has created xenomorphs before common sense says stay out of their work space unless you want to die.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Orolin » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Calialel Ashira posts:

Given the actions of the crew of Virgo in general, I would not expect much in the way of survival instincts.
Orolin

Postby warbrand2 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Brandy draca posts:

hey just cause a few of us have our polls to see how many times we are cloned per shift that doesn't mean we are all suicidal!
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum