PDA hacking, I can do it for the credits

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

PDA hacking, I can do it for the credits

Postby warbrand2 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Brandy Draca posts:

Woot, Centcom finally did something I agree with, they have started paperwork allowing people Like me to take custom PDA's into work stations. As such I am opening a services I will hack and customize any PDA, for a price of a few credits.

Note, I will not weaponize or give your PDA an injector mostly cuase hiding a gun in a PDA is a pain in the ass to keep it working. and I fear needles. This is purrely cosmetic function only and maybe if you ask nicely hacking it to play games, though they will be old ones like earth ancient history ones the most advanced I have put on these things is doom which almost over rides the PDA's memory.

Though On a side note you can put an old net browser called internet explore on them and they run fine in fact it seems to speed up the processor on the PDA's.

here is what I am doing, for free I will paint a PDA not much work to that most of you should be able to do that your selves. For 50 credits I will modify its case with anything short of weapon, I also will not spike a case as that is making it a weapon. For 800 credits I will hack its systems to add some function. My personal one has an actual keyboard put in it and like mentioned the ability to play games. I can also bulk sell the ones I use to play games but they will be in a drab grey color and have a different key board. Used an old model for my custom.

Brandy draca edits:

I forgot to link images of the work... here is the bulk option I have for sell a standard PDA hacked, note all hacks that are not just case mods will have exposed wires on the side, this is to bypass NT secuirty on the damn things that actually locks their CPU to a low clock cycle.

http://imgur.com/iHqnD00
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum