Weight mechanic information

I have no idea what I am doing.

Weight mechanic information

Postby Aces » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Apparently this was too complicated to explain in-game so here's a thread.

Levels of fat
Code: Select all
   if(weight < 75)
      msg += "[t_He] [t_is] terribly lithe and frail!\n"
   else if(weight >= 75 && weight < 100)
      msg += "[t_He] has a very slender frame.\n"
   else if(weight >= 100 && weight < 125)
      msg += "[t_He] has a lightweight, athletic build.\n"
   else if(weight >= 125 && weight < 175)
      msg += "[t_He] has a healthy, average body.\n"
   else if(weight >= 175 && weight < 225)
      msg += "[t_He] has a thick, [t_heavy] physique.\n"
   else if(weight >= 225 && weight < 275)
      msg += "[t_He] has a plush, chubby figure.\n"
   else if(weight >= 275 && weight < 325)
      msg += "[t_He] has an especially plump body with a round potbelly and large hips.\n"
   else if(weight >= 325 && weight < 375)
      msg += "[t_He] has a very fat frame with a bulging potbelly, squishy rolls of pudge, very wide hips, and plump set of jiggling thighs.\n"
   else if(weight >= 375 && weight < 475)
      msg += "[t_He] [t_is] incredibly obese. [t_His] massive potbelly sags over [t_his] waistline while [t_his] fat ass would probably require two chairs to sit down comfortably!\n"
   else if(weight >= 475)
      msg += "[t_He] [t_is] so morbidly obese, you wonder how they can even stand—let alone waddle around the station. [t_He] can't get any fatter without being immobilized.\n"

Since obviously you can't accurately calculate the weight of any taurs, macros, micros, or fuckall anything else, these values are measured in relevant pounds, meaning relevant to an average height human being. That means if you're a naga, you're probably going to weigh up to 2 tons, but you might have the upper body of an athletic woman and all the weight is in your tail. So don't put your weight as 500 in that situation or you will look like a blob.

You can lose weight either by taking lipozine or starving yourself. In future there will be exercise equipment.
Aces

Re: Weight mechanic information

Postby Treasa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:47 am

Uh, so wait, how does the lightweight, athletic build work? It has to be greater than or equal to 125 but less than 125? I'm not sure what you meant there, really, and assume that's an error. Also, are there any mechanical penalties or advantages applied to any of these weights, or are they all identical, until you hit above 500, and then you're immobilized? Also, if you are at 70, can you still lose weight mechanically if you have no nutrition in your system? Also, how do the gaining and losing weight mechanics work?
Treasa

Postby Scree » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:52 am

... I noticed that too. I tried to set Scree to the low end of "athletic" but it just says he's average, and while he's small I definitely wouldn't say he's got a "slender frame".
Scree

Postby Aces » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:06 am

Treasa wrote:Uh, so wait, how does the lightweight, athletic build work? It has to be greater than or equal to 125 but less than 125? I'm not sure what you meant there, really, and assume that's an error. Also, are there any mechanical penalties or advantages applied to any of these weights, or are they all identical, until you hit above 500, and then you're immobilized? Also, if you are at 70, can you still lose weight mechanically if you have no nutrition in your system? Also, how do the gaining and losing weight mechanics work?

That's a typo. Let me correct it. In the code it works correctly. I'll just copypaste the code.

You also cannot go beyond 500. Ever. It's just not allowed, because if you could, it would go into hyperfat territory and that gets to be extremely prefbreaking and is not believable.
Aces

Return to Tutorials & Information.