Digestion remains. (Femjuice/Semen.) (CLOSED)

Screw up game balance and fix bugs by creating more bugs. Now you too can join the discussion. This is where the magic happens. Sometimes actual magic.

Would you like this added in to the server?

Yes
46%
No
46%
Don't care
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: Digestion remains. (Femjuice/Semen.)

Postby Kligor » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Yeeah no offence but I think theres way more people who'd oppose this including me. Cause I can see it now. Someone will go spraying semen and femjuice around the halls and just "Well theres nothing against the rules about it" or spraying it in public areas.

EDIT: just looked at the polls so kinda redact the first statement I guess.
Kligor

Postby Wickedtemp » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 pm

There's already a safeguard to prevent that... It would REQUIRE you to digest someone first. And then it'll only be visible for 120 seconds. Spamming it is pretty much impossible.
Wickedtemp

Postby Gramzon_the_Dragon » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:43 pm

I don't want this, I came here for regular vore and just that. But like Ace said, if the people who are into CV and UB can have this, why can't a vanilla OV person like myself have bones that fade after two minutes? That's just plain not fair. All or nothing.
Gramzon_the_Dragon

Postby cameron653 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:02 am

Anyways, since it looks like this isn't going to get added in, I'd just like to state that I am only here to code it in. I really don't care if it's added in or not, as I'm mainly taking in the issues/suggestions as practice for coding. Feel free to close the PR & issue request if you feel it's not going anywhere, as closing down the PR frees up a spot for me to take in more issues.
cameron653

Postby Scree » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:03 am

Gramzon_the_Dragon wrote:I don't want this, I came here for regular vore and just that. But like Ace said, if the people who are into CV and UB can have this, why can't a vanilla OV person like myself have bones that fade after two minutes? That's just plain not fair. All or nothing.

And this is the slipperyslope that Ace was worried about, for that reason (and everything in every other scat/remains/fluids discussion) my vote's a no.
Scree

Postby orbisa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:39 am

cameron653 wrote:Anyways, since it looks like this isn't going to get added in, I'd just like to state that I am only here to code it in. I really don't care if it's added in or not, as I'm mainly taking in the issues/suggestions as practice for coding. Feel free to close the PR & issue request if you feel it's not going anywhere, as closing down the PR frees up a spot for me to take in more issues.

I think your pr can have a lot of uses, for starters, Faithless blood could be made of this, it would be pretty awesome if you could make a PR to make them bleed greenglow with some really eerie blood, that dissapears after two minutes.
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Re: Digestion remains. (Femjuice/Semen.) (Closed)

Postby cameron653 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:00 am

I'm going to shut down the PR. It's obvious people don't want this, and I only used it for coding experience.
cameron653

Re: Digestion remains. (Femjuice/Semen.) (CLOSED)

Postby Aces » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:56 am

I'll lock this thread, then.
Aces

Previous

Return to Coding