Prey's stuff overlay Bug

Screw up game balance and fix bugs by creating more bugs. Now you too can join the discussion. This is where the magic happens. Sometimes actual magic.

Prey's stuff overlay Bug

Postby Fluffy74 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 am

Well, this happened twice to me already. I pick a prey and digest them away in an item-friendly way. Then I ask to resleeve them and release all of their stuff. For some reason some time later (probably as they dress up) I start seeing most of their stuff being overlayed on top of mine. The bug is visual and stops working as soon as I exit the client and connect again
Fluffy74

Re: Prey's stuff overlay Bug

Postby Scree » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm

I've noticed that basically all these overlay bugs (I got one the other day with a strange rock that was in my bag when I accidentally broke it, the sprite got stuck on my screen) disappear when I aghost and come back. It also sets my internals icon to say I'm not on internals regardless of whether that's true or not.

Obviously this option isn't available to players, but I'm curious whether something similar could be created to allow a player to purge their overlays and force a reset.
Scree

Return to Coding