[Request] Tails with Maws

Make shiny things to maybe appear in game. Or just dump all the sprites you've been working on. We might use some of them, or other people might use them.

[Request] Tails with Maws

Postby SilverTalismen » Thu May 05, 2016 5:54 pm

I know what your all going to say "But silver, why not RP it out or something?" Well, I thought of that too, but I would like some tails that actually look menacing that could legitimatly eat you, instead of suddenly being nompfed by a seemingly ordinary fox tail or a naga tail, A tail that looks venus fly trap like, or has the head of some animal of somesort, something that looks like it has a mouth, I hope you know what I mean?

Hopefully someone can come up with something like this and it will ofcourse be for everyone, May or may not have the option to be haircolored or a set color!
SilverTalismen

Re: [Request] Tails with Maws

Postby Scree » Fri May 06, 2016 5:19 am

I'd be up for this, but the big difficulty is that with only 32x32 to work with, it's hard to get that level of detail in.

Like, the tajara tails are literally three pixels across.

If you wanna take a crack at it, go nuts. All that's needed for a tail sprite is for it to be 32x32, greyscale if you want it to be colourable, and for the south-facing sprite to be occluded by the human sprite outline.
Scree

Return to Spriting