Dawidoe's Sprite Dump

Make shiny things to maybe appear in game. Or just dump all the sprites you've been working on. We might use some of them, or other people might use them.

Dawidoe's Sprite Dump

Postby Dawi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Yup, back at it again. I'm reviving this thread to show off some of my works, not all of it, but some - Sure, I might do one or few requests, either way I mostly do armor and/or guns, and some of my work is rather old.

Warning: My sprites are not to be used without contacting me first.

Note: Those are .png's, not DMI.
Another thing is that those are not for the server/VIRGO, some of those were made for other servers, it's just a sprite dump for people to see public, neither it's all of my work, just a small portion of it, I'll still get sad/mad when you take them, again, contact me first, or I'll murder :c

Why bother updating it? Well, back in the day I used to actually enjoy going on Virgo, wanted to even contribute, however my idea is long gone - I'm not necessarily the most liked person and I slowly lost my interest in Virgo whatsoever, however I'm at the moment trying to convince myself back to the server, despite my in fact not really friendly stand with staff of the server, or especially host.

I'm still updating it, seeing if I can receive some CC out of this, yet I doubt this thread may even get any attention at all.

Firearms:

Modern
[+]
M4A1

M16

MP5

P90

Kalashnikovs, AS Val, Chinese AK from fallout

Various Firearms / Handguns - Desert Eagle, M1911A1/M1911's, S&W Revolver

PP-Bizon

Lebedeva Pistolet

G36C

Kek-9 / Tec-9

Glock (probs 18, meh)

Vintage / Older
[+]
M3 Grease Gun

PPSH

StG-44

Mauser C96 with modernized version

Level Action Shotgun

Sci-Fi / Made up / Random
[+]
Sci-Fi'ed AA-12

Strype SMG

Random Rifles
guns above are g44 that are already ingame, those are just redone because i found the original rather sad looking :(

DooM guns

Armor(s)
[+]
Desert Ranger from Fallout NV (Unfinished, WIP, probs wont bother)

Stalker Armor blyat (Unfinished, WIP, probs wont bother)

Working Joe made for Alien Isolation server

Personal (Unfinished, WIP, probs wont bother)

Ukrainian officer uniform (made for stalker server)

kink stuff

Newest
[+]

Fluff Items
[+]
All fluff items made for my main character - Melissa Krutz.
Last edited by Dawi on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
Dawi

Re: Dawidoe's Sprite Dump

Postby Dawi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:56 am

Updated.
Dawi

Postby Dhaeleena » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 am

Neat! I really like the Stalker armor, It could be used for merc groups and the like. You seem pretty good at this.
You think you could make a Black Glock? Like a Classic Police forces glock, Im looking to reemplace the shitty NT-MK58 sprites with some decent Black Glocks that look Police-like
Dhaeleena

Postby Dawi » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:14 am

Here it is. Again, .png, not .dmi, however it's more than easy to copy and paste it over on dreammaker, by simply selecting the 32x32 area of the sprite, ctrl+c and ctrl+v into dreammaker, for those that may not know, then all you have to do is fill the white background with alpha, boom.
Dawi

Postby Dhaeleena » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:01 pm

That is pretty fucking nice, I love it, Joan does too. I think im going to go through with this and make them the new Security Standard Issue Pistols, I will make sure to mention you and give you the proper credit on github as well as posting the PR here once its done

You make some pretty cool stuff so if ever feel like sharing more stuff or would like to implement something just let me know
Dhaeleena

Postby Dawi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:16 am

Well, there is something however it's more of a fluff item, personally expecting it to get denied quickly.
Dawi

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:04 am

Oh sweet, you resprited the G44.I was planning on doing that a while ago after the first ones were made. Atm, they're 64x32

These are really nice. o3o
JoanRisu

Postby Dawi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Honestly I think about respriting them AGAIN, since I improved way more than that as of lately and these are older by few months.
Dawi

Postby JoanRisu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Mind passing me a copy of the G44 sprites? They need the update. Currently, they are unusable due to testing since I started tinkering with them using 64x32 sizes along with the UN-ARC. These look much better and I can reset them back to 32x32.
JoanRisu

Postby Dawi » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:10 am

The only g44 I have is in the thread, didn't really tinker with it too much since I've been busy spriting for different servers.
Dawi

Next

Return to Spriting