More bat wing colors!

Make shiny things to maybe appear in game. Or just dump all the sprites you've been working on. We might use some of them, or other people might use them.

More bat wing colors!

Postby Gramzon_the_Dragon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:40 pm

As a player of dragons, I find it kinda annoying to be restricted to just red and black bat wings (or i guess purple two if you improvise with succubus accessories, but I'm not wearing those). The blue doesn't work with the black well. Doing an FA search "dragon" by popularity with SFW on, black was very common as was red, with green and blue being the next common. So I figured I would ask someone to sprite some blue and green wings. Or, if Someone could get me the files currently in use in the game, I could run some hue modifiers in GIMP or photoshop myself, then send them back here.
Gramzon_the_Dragon

Re: More bat wing colors!

Postby Scree » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Didn't wings get a rightclick to choose the colour like kitty ears? If not, post an issue on github.
Scree

Postby Aces » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Scree wrote:Didn't wings get a rightclick to choose the colour like kitty ears? If not, post an issue on github.

They did? Because I didn't have any part of this.
Aces

Postby orbisa » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Currently, I am working on getting tails and wings and such other parts into the character setup, with support for different colors, but... I discussed that with night on monday, and haven't started with the development yet, so, not me.
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Return to Spriting