Translucent Ashley

Make shiny things to maybe appear in game. Or just dump all the sprites you've been working on. We might use some of them, or other people might use them.

Translucent Ashley

Postby Alicia Jewel » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:55 am

I wanna preface this by saying I don't sprite edit. I haven't touched anything related to making sprites since I recolored Sonic characters back in junior high school.

That being said, though, I've been experimenting with the idea of making my slime character, Ashley, see-through. I made this mock-up last night by screenshotting her in-game sprites and then changing the alpha levels based on the official half-slime sprite. The front and back were pretty easy to do, but the side sprites gave me some trouble, and I'm still not 100% happy with them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rili633rgy4in ... e.dmi?dl=0

Any suggestions for making this better? Can anyone improve it?

The main reason I made this is because I'd like to apply to spawn in with green slime extract to mechanically be a slime person, but I don't wanna be stuck being blue. I don't wanna do all the work of splitting Ashley up into different body parts if that's not possible, though.
Alicia Jewel

Re: Translucent Ashley

Postby orbisa » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Molenar did some nice sprites for the Slime races, horewer I didn't advanced on the development of that race until I can get more testing done on the species, since temperature is being a huge factor in it's working.
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Return to Spriting