[Request] Tall and Short

Make shiny things to maybe appear in game. Or just dump all the sprites you've been working on. We might use some of them, or other people might use them.

[Request] Tall and Short

Postby Dhaeleena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:23 am

Well basically what i want is two new sizes, for Tall and Short people, an in between of normal and big and normal and small, this would be very cool and i know there are more people than me that i have shared this idea with that thinks this would be good. Like by example my character Dhaeleena she is pretty tall but not enough to be Big, i just want the sizes i dont think this sizes would need to be any different mechanical wise than the normal size since they are close enough to that size, im also not sure how possible this is or if it would actually look good cuz i don't know what is the percentage of each size. I also think this sizes should only be reachable by using the resize tab so its not needed to change how shrink rays and shrooms works, since Tall and Short would be like a variable or the normal size.

P.S: i put this on spriting cuz i believe the difficult part would be make those two sizes look good?
Dhaeleena

Re: [Request] Tall and Short

Postby Scree » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:04 pm

I set Heath's playerscale to 0.8.

Something like this has been bounced around in adminchat for a while, we just need to set it so things don't get too ridiculous like using the "short" modifier on someone who's already micro and becoming near-invisible.
Scree

Postby Vorrarkul » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:28 pm

I want something like this too, Lucina is short, but not Micro short.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:15 pm

The main issue is more due to the fact that the icons and also taurs get fucky at incorrect player scales. This wouldn't be hard to do; it'd just look fucky.
“A leader is one who, out of madness or goodness, volunteers to take upon himself the woe of the people. There are few men so foolish, hence the erratic quality of leadership.”
― John Updike
Aces

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:37 pm

It's a thing now I guess. :U
“A leader is one who, out of madness or goodness, volunteers to take upon himself the woe of the people. There are few men so foolish, hence the erratic quality of leadership.”
― John Updike
Aces

Return to Spriting