Toilet mechanics (nasty discussion)

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Toilet mechanics (nasty discussion)

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 am

First of all, this feature will be only seen by people who want to use it and anyone beside the person using it won't see any of the emotes or hear any sounds that the user will when using toilets so chill the fuck out before worrying about preferences 'cuz I got that. You won't walk by the bathrooms and hear shitting and flushing because that would just be cruel.

Now that I got that outta the way...

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a way to reset your belly size without taking lipozene? Well now you'll have that ability. I want to code a thing where you go up to a toilet, open it, stand over it, right-click an option on it, and you get a nice gratuitous scatty noise followed by a flush sent to you to enjoy.

It will be possible to trigger if your nutriment level is high enough to make you fat. Using this will reset your nutriment level to just below that number so you stop appearing fat.

And the best part is, if you don't like scat, you don't even have to know the feature exists! Unless you spend a lot of time in bathrooms right-clicking on toilets because that's your fetish or something.
Aces

Re: Toilet mechanics (nasty discussion)

Postby DonkHonk » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:36 am

I'm for the idea. And like the emphasis on non-preference breaking.

We all got weird little prefs and this would be a nice addition. If its possible it would be nice.
DonkHonk

Postby Kayleen » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:31 pm

The idea sounds good, thought admittedly I'm not too much keen on sound effects of that manner myself.
Kayleen

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Not even a flush? :P
Aces

Postby warbrand2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:09 pm

think toilets should have a flush sound at the least... and you should be able to flush small items down a toilet sort of like a disposal... but that would require the toilets to be linked to some water system.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 pm

warbrand2 wrote:and you should be able to flush small items down a toilet sort of like a disposal... but that would require the toilets to be linked to some water system.

Yea not happening.
Aces

Postby Arbon » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Something I'd like to see along those same lines is toilets acting like an actual disposal tube that items can be flushed down, but that seems far more complicated and far more ... physical. Especially as it would mean live people could end up flushed down and show up somewhere. The fact toilets don't serve any purpose at all beyond a place to hide items and a private room thats only private because no one ever has a legitimate reason to go there has annoyed me for some time. And yeah, only serving as a means to reduce fatness? That should be fairly simple to code and exceptionally easy to avoid pref-breaking.
Arbon

Postby Scree » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 am

Arbon wrote:no one ever has a legitimate reason to go there

If giving Kerena a swirly isn't legitimate then I don't know what is.

But yeah, I see no reason why this could be a problem, it's not like it's something that'll prefbreak considering that they're all in individual rooms, especially if sound effects are just a toiletflush. Everything else'd be RP'd out like it is now.

Also hooking toilets up to disposals would require a nightmare of piping to be laid as well as recoding toilets to work as one and ain't nobody got time for that. Plus the chance of flushing something you meant to hide in the cistern via an unfortunate misclick.
Scree

Postby Dhaeleena » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:44 am

I approve of this idea, i like it...just make it so even if you are using it you can like turn off the sound of the thing.
Dhaeleena

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:45 am

Dhaeleena wrote:I approve of this idea, i like it...just make it so even if you are using it you can like turn off the sound of the thing.

All you'd hear is a flush. I'm not going to bother adding an option to disable even that. Only the person using it will hear the flush anyway.
Aces

Next

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting