[SUGGESTION] color-able Multi-tails

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

[SUGGESTION] color-able Multi-tails

Postby Shadowmane » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Hey there. :) I've been playing for a while as a kitsune and just a few weeks ago I realized something. We have kitsune tails as a custom tail option, but we don't have a color-able version of them! O.O

To say the least, I was pretty surprised by this discovery. I can only guess that not very many people play as kitsune or other multi-tailed races, so I guess no one had thought to suggest this before now. Well, I figure I might as well do so now. :) So how about it?~ You already have the sprite for multi-tails, it shouldn't be to much of a stretch to make them colorable.

P.S. Please don't read this as: "Wah! I don't have something! Give me it!" That is not the attitude I was going for. ^^; I just figured I might as well make the suggestion since I would be nice to have the option. ^_^;
Shadowmane

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting