Should we look into making a gallery?

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Should we look into making a gallery?

Postby Aces » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:04 am

People keep asking me about this. We have several artists in our community including Joan, Scree, Waismuth, Hoodoo, and many more who occasionally post artwork in our chat. Some have galleries, some will not. I was talking to Nekri about this and they brought it up so now I want to ask people, what do you think of Vorestation expanding its demographic, and having a functional gallery?

Be warned we would basically be a direct knock-off of Aryion.com at that point, with an entire accompanying vore community to go with it. Vorestation as a game would still remain the foundation of this community, but we'd be expanding immensely into other things all related to vore.

I'll withhold my opinion until later.
Aces

Re: Should we look into making a gallery?

Postby ulviiriara » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:05 am

Eh sure why not.
ulviiriara

Postby Arbon » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:06 am

As an artist myself who might try to contribute, yes. So long as it doesn't cost you money it'd rather help you get more traffic from vore lovers.
Arbon

Postby swat43 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:21 am

I have to be honest, but i never knew of Aryion.com really.. but as i looked into it, i'd say, we can do the long shot and go for it. Hell, i dont even mind as long as we have some sort of place to stash our sprite dumps when we can (Even thou we HAVE a thread about it here on this forum.)
swat43

Postby Aces » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:46 am

If we have a gallery, I imagine sprite work will be a big part of it.
Aces

Postby Scree » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:15 pm

I've already got like three galleries to keep updated when I can be bothered posting art up, I'm not sure I'd have much use for a fourth. Anything station-related I post on the forums/discord anyway.
Scree

Postby Vorrarkul » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:42 pm

Might there be a way to have a gallery in the game? Use some of the sprites as paintings in a new room on the station? Like, each 'painting' brings up a window linked to certain 'featured' paintings, that changes each round? Just spit-balling ideas.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Aces » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Vorrarkul wrote:Might there be a way to have a gallery in the game? Use some of the sprites as paintings in a new room on the station? Like, each 'painting' brings up a window linked to certain 'featured' paintings, that changes each round? Just spit-balling ideas.

Probably doable, just wouldn't make a lot of sense. If I make a gallery it's the intent of it being an actual vore gallery where it's not necessarily tied to our game (though it can be if the artist wants).
Aces

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting