[Discussion] A new map.

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Do you like the current map and do you want a new map?

I like the current map and would not like a new one.
44%
I like the current map but would like one more suited for the community.
44%
I do not like the current map but do not want time and effort put in to a new map.
No votes
I do not like the current map and would like a new one better suited for the community.
11%

Total votes : 9

[Discussion] A new map.

Postby JakkSergal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:31 am

Right, so. I've been here for only a brief week or two and I wonder.. Do people like the current map and do they want a new map? Keep in mind this thread is a discussion about a new map, please keep complaints and suggestions of the current map out of this thread.

I'm willing to design a new map for this server although I have absolutely no idea what the community would want. The goal of this thread is simple. Suggest a role, design, shape, theme, or other ideas for a new map. Anything you'd like! Please keep ideas broad and remember that this entire thing may not even get into the game at the end of it all, this is just development of a map that the community would most like to contend with the current map at a later date.

I'll attempt to update you all with rough sketches based off of feedback given.

EDIT: I will determine if I should or should not start work on a new map based on the vote at the end of this month, June 30th, based on the votes. Be sure to log in and vote if you haven't already!
Last edited by JakkSergal on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
JakkSergal

Re: [Discussion] A new map.

Postby Tasald » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:34 am

The map is less then a month old for here. And I think that they are changing it according to how people have been playing on it, letting us get a feel for what works and what doesn't.
Tasald

Re: [Discussion] A new map.

Postby JakkSergal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:30 am

Tasald wrote:The map is less then a month old for here. And I think that they are changing it according to how people have been playing on it, letting us get a feel for what works and what doesn't.

Yeah. I got that. I intend to passively work on a new map passively over the next two months or so and then present what I have after that time. People can vote on keeping this map or trying the new one at that time.
JakkSergal

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting