Prey items

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Prey items

Postby arokha » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Would it be possible to have 'prey' items? I suggested a 'predcrate' ( viewtopic.php?f=20&t=70 ) but I feel like it should be balanced out by something. Wonder about an item that prevents digestion? Or at least, does so for a while? Low pH field emitter? :P Or some sort of emetic pills to make the pred cough you up.

Honestly the 'anti-digestion-thing' would probably be super-rare, probably also a hacked QM console purchase, since the rest of the universe isn't as weird as VORE. But maybe if it can't be coded, it can just be fluff to use that toggle digestibility OOC option more during play. Though since that can't be toggled in a belly... hmm.

Any ideas?
arokha

Re: Prey items

Postby Aces » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:27 pm

There's gotta be a way to trigger the vomit proc deliberately. I'm not sure how but I know there's a way.
Aces

Postby Arbon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:50 pm

You could try looking in TG code? I know citadel has a specific vore chemical that, when you inject some with it, wait a few moments and they'll vomit out any items or people trapped in their stomach. As well as a chemical that, so long as its in your system, makes you incapable of vomiting at all. They've split it up into two sets that release prey from your sexual organs or your stomach seperately, so an enemic doesn't splurt out a person you've been keeping in your crotch. And vice versa. But they've got the code to work without requiring you to deal toxin damage to the predator, so that might be something to look at?

Amusingly, while I know I remember an update where if a predator pukes while a prey is trapped inside that it makes the prey eject, I've never actually done this before because on the rare times it was needed/viable, the predator didn't want to be poisioned.
Arbon

Postby Aces » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm

We have the same proc. I just don't know how it works exactly.
Aces

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting