Random Events (We need new ones.)

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Re: Random Events (We need new ones.)

Postby Scree » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 am

Aces wrote:
Scree wrote:Jam the elevators for a short time. Fix itself after a few minutes.

Would this disable elevator shuttles?

Oh, I specifically meant the moving-to-other-Z-levels ones, not the not-cryo-honest ones. The equivalent on the old station would be something like "the station is currently passing through a particle storm, shuttlecraft will be unoperative for the duration."
Scree

Postby Aces » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:30 am

That is what I meant. :P
Aces

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm

It might be a bit silly, but there was this one event back on Ikaku I was kinda fond of. Space ducks. Basically space carps usin' the rubber ducky sprite.

So maybe if the event was tweaked so that a non-lethal variant was spawned from the existin' rubber duckies on the map, or en masse from the bathrooms...

I can just imagine the comm funnies as people headin' ta the showers fer an ERP get interrupted by a squeaky rubbery horde pouring forth from the open door. Or the captain in their private bathroom getting mercilessly nibbled by their former boon bathroom companion. :P

EDIT: Another silly idea. The Honking Hallway Haunt. An invisible and intangible entity that travels down the hallways and/or through maintenance, with only the sound of squeaky shoes and the occasional mournful HONK marking its passage.
ArgobargSoup

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting