Some vague crunch sounds for the 'set vore sound'

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Some vague crunch sounds for the 'set vore sound'

Postby somekindofpony » Mon May 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Hellooo. Weirdo here. Can we have some vague sounding crunches for our vore sounds? A few popsicle sticks being snapped, a few layers of wet paper being torn would sound relatively vague.
somekindofpony

Re: Some vague crunch sounds for the 'set vore sound'

Postby Scree » Mon May 23, 2016 5:18 pm

I just googled for "that cartoon bite sound" and was not disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3vkzRdp9vU

I fully support adding this specific sound - I've heard it a million times in cartoons and am pretty damn sure it's from one of those public domain libraries.

[+]
Totally gonna use it for this one of Scree's
Name: 'gaping maw'
Belly Mode: Hold
Vore Verb: 'cram'
Scree

Postby somekindofpony » Mon May 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Yes. That's perfect. It would also be hilarious to put foodcode into organs and limbs, but have that be the eating sound. Idoubtthat'llbeaddedthough.
somekindofpony

Postby arokha » Mon May 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Provide links to mp3s or oggs and I will add. Prefer the latter as that's the format byond uses and I'll have to convert if mp3.
arokha

Postby somekindofpony » Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 pm

I'll figure out how to do that tomorrow if able.
somekindofpony

Postby vae42 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Am working on making some new vore sounds, taking inspiration from Konpow's work with devourment. I run a small recording studio so I can get some pretty decent sound quality, but my efforts thus far just haven't been convincing enough for my standards. So far I've gotten some good results out of a wet towel covered in shrink wrap, and putting the microphone inside different muffling objects. I really cant figure out anything that makes a convincing "gurgle" sound we're all so accustomed to yet, but i'm getting there. Ideas welcome!

p.s. I'm lazy, procrastinate everything, and just started a new job so I'm not offering any promise on when I'll be done. But I swear I'm working on it when I can.
vae42

Postby vae42 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Finished a bunch of extra belly sounds unsure which ones are good or bad. Will upload them somehow once I've figured out the best way to do so.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2czynj0nc5u5x ... 1.rar?dl=0

Would like feedback, If these are of acceptable quality and are useful, I'll work on making more specific sounds for different things on request.
vae42

Postby Aces » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Crunchy noises would be fine.
Aces

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting