Belly setup at Character Creation

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Belly setup at Character Creation

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu May 05, 2016 11:28 am

As the title suggests, I'm... well, suggestin' that a field be added ta character creation fer the purposes of settin' up a character's belly/bellies.

I mean, code-wise, it's probably a lotta work fer somethin' that'll probably only be useful a tiny percentage of the time, but on the other hand, it would allow new players/characters some time to set up vore stuff without distractions like "ERP WITH ME", "WHY YOU NO JOB", etc. :P
ArgobargSoup

Re: Belly setup at Character Creation

Postby Scree » Thu May 05, 2016 4:49 pm

I just joined as an assistant briefly to do mine, but that would be helpful - but I have no idea how tricky it would be to code.

People shouldn't be pestering you for ERP if you're literally standing in the shuttle doing your setup anyway.
Scree

Re: Belly setup at Character Creation

Postby Wickedtemp » Fri May 06, 2016 11:59 am

Yeah, it'd be nice to have, but isn't really needed. I normally spawn in via cryo-pods, as a visitor/assistant, then I go straight to the dorms. If anyone starts asking for me over comms or PDA, I'll just do a quick OOC message: "I'm just here to mess with vore panel, sorry." and leave it at that.
Wickedtemp

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting