Octomaid vore jani-borgs.

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Octomaid vore jani-borgs.

Postby antsnap2 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Howdy,

So one important taur body in fetishdom that is missing is that of the octopus. Tentacles are always fun, and it would allow for sexy Chlaena characters.

The issue is that it would be hard to make an octopus taur body because all current taur designs work by covering the legs in the race sprite (you might know this if you've ever needed to hit the 'fix taur' button). However, the excellently designed dog borgs show that there are no such limitations when making borg skins. So, an idea.

Make a cybernetic octomaid sprite. I was thinking partially flesh/tentacles with some robot parts. Make it a skin for the janitor-borg module. I'm a terrible artists, but design wise a cute little maid costume on a cybernetic octogirl is the gist. Lore wise their particular race signs contracts to get borg-chip implanted (for A.I. laws and stuff) in exchange for money or whatever.

Thoughts?
Antsy Coder. Characters: Muffy (drider), Jaslene (naga), Susan (slime), Miki (oni), Alythess (Demon)
antsnap2

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting