Ideas for new holodeck simulations

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Re: Ideas for new holodeck simulations

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:30 pm

I want to see this thread revived.
Aces

Postby SilverTalismen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:18 am

*Places shock paddles against threads chest* Clear! *Shocks it back to life* Those combat scenarios would be great, mnaybe have it do fake holographic damage and when you reach a certain point it'll turn off the holodeck so you can recover, halo loss damage
SilverTalismen

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:06 am

Steamy nightclub? With stripper poles? Automatically blacks out the windows? :P
ArgobargSoup

Postby Tasald » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:36 pm

What about goon stations(I think) vr pods? Where you enter it then spawn as a mob on another z level with gear to fight or race or what ever. Heck archangel station has a vr where you can spawn hostile mobs in with out an admin, only in the vr thing though.
Tasald

Postby SilverTalismen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:00 pm

I would love if we had the VR pods! maybe make it so we can design a avatar, rp in our RP and junk c:
SilverTalismen

Postby Schlippy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Could we add simulations where you can spawn vore mob holograms that act like the voremobs? Maybe have it hacked to where their real while in the holodeck XD
Schlippy

Postby Dropshotz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:27 am

Schlippy wrote:Could we add simulations where you can spawn vore mob holograms that act like the voremobs? Maybe have it hacked to where their real while in the holodeck XD

I was about to suggest this, then I saw this
EDIT:also, what if someone changes the hologram? cause if someone changes it and you are inside a mob without it getting checked or anything, you will be deleted as far as I know
Dropshotz

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting