Way to move borgs into robotic storage?

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Way to move borgs into robotic storage?

Postby HethDrakiel » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:53 pm

As the title of this says, is there a way that can be implemented without needing some major changes to borgs? I've seen a couple times when they're on standby mode and get dragged right next to the storage unit, but have to sit there because they can't be placed into the storage eating one of the job slots.
HethDrakiel

Re: Way to move borgs into robotic storage?

Postby Wickedtemp » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:27 am

Having never played borg, I think this is a good suggestion, but I have way of knowing if it would impede borg gameplay somehow.

So... yeah, supporting this until someone who plays borgs gives a good reason to not do so.
Wickedtemp

Postby Daisy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Could make it where the machine is a tile that can be walked into, so all they have to do is push the borg in, then activate it or something similar.
Daisy

Postby Vorrarkul » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Well, as long as it checks to see if the borg's player is actually ghosted/logged first, I'm fine with it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Aces » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Daisy wrote:Could make it where the machine is a tile that can be walked into, so all they have to do is push the borg in, then activate it or something similar.

This sounds like the best solution. Make a github issue!
Aces

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting