Give Chemistry a Way to Get Rezadone

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Re: Give Chemistry a Way to Get Rezadone

Postby Scree » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 am

Aces wrote:
Scree wrote:Get the AI to turn off the holodeck safeties and turn on the wildlife simulator while the security team stand by with an armory's worth of laser cannons and line up like it's the battle of rourke's drift :D

I don't think that works lol.

Darnit. The OLD code spawned actual carp. this one spawns holocarp that just disappear when shot. Darn it.
Scree

Postby Wickedtemp » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Alright, so... Xenobio is literally the only way, which requires more hoop-jumping than what it's worth.
Wickedtemp

Postby Scree » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:35 pm

You DO realise you're tempting me to faceroll the event button next time you're on, right?
Scree

Postby Wickedtemp » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Scree wrote:You DO realise you're tempting me to faceroll the event button next time you're on, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKl11Ez ... tml5=False
Wickedtemp

Postby somekindofpony » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Aces wrote:The solution is you get carp. You do this by working together with Xenobiology to spawn hostile mobs from gold slimes.

You can't do everything on your own and getting xenobio to do it isn't as hard as it sounds.

That being said one of the Z-levels I was designing as a gateway mission is meant to feature a carp fishing ground.

Getting carpotoxin from xeno is very difficult. So far, I've died once, been crippled three times, and still no carpotoxin, even after two hours of collecting and cutting slimes. Replace carpotoxin with slime jelly in the recipe for Rezadone, it's much more fair.

EDIT: Died again.
Last edited by somekindofpony on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somekindofpony

Postby EmoxNeko » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Ack. Ack. Ack. ACKAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Let's just you know! Make an /alternative/ and slightly /easier/ recipe for Rezadone.

But wait! That logically makes no sense?!

I agree now. Let's just...you know. Replace Carpotoxin with Slime Jelly.
EmoxNeko

Postby Wickedtemp » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Previously was redacted by Ace, cause it had information about a currently on-going round... But now that the round is finished up and over with, it's no longer against that rule:::

The third or so attempt to get rezadone didn't go well. At all. The HoS and RD at the time ended up confiscating the Xenobiologists ID (after their second death) because they felt that the Xenobiologists work was too dangerous, due to the deaths. This is the second time Command staff shut it all down. It did end up being handled through a fax to central, but the point is, when the HoS and RD (and in previous shifts, the RD, HoS, and Captain) are all against it, on more than one occasion, it's not really a viable resource.

Apparently the xenobiologist in question worked on it for several hours, with no success. I've already listed several alternatives to carpotoxin from Xenobiology, it'd be really neat if those were looked at...
Last edited by Wickedtemp on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wickedtemp

Postby rikaru19 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:57 pm

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Aces on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Global rule 6 and meta of ongoing round. Please talk to an admin instead.
rikaru19

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting