Vore Capable Mobs?

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Vore Capable Mobs?

Postby GodGivenDeath » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 pm

I know we have Renault and Runtime, but they only go for micros. Maybe introduce the aliens on the asteroid and replace direct attacks with noms?

Or maybe nom capable plants for Botany? "Accidentally" grow some giant fly traps they can leave around. (I'm no sprite artist, but I made something crude in like 5 minutes.)

Occurs to me to put link to crappy thing in OP.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eigoabti8za29 ... g.dmi?dl=0
Last edited by GodGivenDeath on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GodGivenDeath

Re: Vore Capable Mobs?

Postby GodGivenDeath » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:45 pm

why did it not attach?

Right, gotta change to png...
GodGivenDeath

Postby GodGivenDeath » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Now?
Attachments
Thing.gif
Thing.gif (90 Bytes) Viewed 3307 times
GodGivenDeath

Postby Gramzon_the_Dragon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 pm

I would rather not be getting attacked by hungry xenos while just trying to do my job mining so science can be happy. Vore capable plants sounds better. I believe they were starting to try and test more vore-capable mobs for events, namely space carp to start I think.
Gramzon_the_Dragon

Postby GodGivenDeath » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eigoabti8za29 ... g.dmi?dl=0

THERE.

This is hell when my keyboard just ran out of battery...
GodGivenDeath

Postby GodGivenDeath » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Gramzon_the_Dragon wrote:I would rather not be getting attacked by hungry xenos while just trying to do my job mining so science can be happy. Vore capable plants sounds better. I believe they were starting to try and test more vore-capable mobs for events, namely space carp to start I think.

The fun I've always had was the alien asteroid, which is normally the more lucrative but dangerous asteroid, was dealing with xenos, but on this server there is no threat there. (or at all. Then again, the server is mostly RP, but even other servers include ways to hurt ourselves other than idiocy or digestion.)
GodGivenDeath

Postby Scree » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:04 am

This has totally been on the coders' to-do list for ages. The trick is making them in such a way that they respect prefs.
Scree

Postby Nightwing » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:24 am

For more stuff on vore mobs, do check out this thread HERE, which I check on frequently and am rather sad to see is never posted in!
Nightwing

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting