The Kitchen Gibber and Meat Spikes

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Moderator: Game Admins

The Kitchen Gibber and Meat Spikes

Postby SilverTalismen » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 pm

So recently ive made a rather dark character, and I was informed that sadly you can't place people on gibbers without emagging them, or on meatspikes at all, What I would like to suggest is that the gibber should be edited to be emagged so people can gib bodies, and maybe that you can modify meat spikes with metal or something so you can stick a person on them breaking their hands and making them start to bleed? Suggestions and feedback would be well loved
SilverTalismen

Re: The Kitchen Gibber and Meat Spikes

Postby Scree » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:50 pm

When I'm back on my own computer I'mma test this 'cause I'm sure it always used to be emagged on the map by default specifically so the few people who do enjoy those sorts of scenes could do them.

I'll do it on deadshift 'cause it'll mean spawning in braindeads and jamming them in.
Scree

Postby SilverTalismen » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Ive already been testing it thoroughly as my character, it tells me the safeties engaged
SilverTalismen

Postby Scree » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Man, that sucks. We don't exactly have the same sort of antagonist stuff here that would require us to operate it like normal servers, so I don't see the harm in unlocking it on the map.

Naturally using it against another player that's AFK, not in a scene with you, or otherwise not OOCly cool with it would be a "ONE HUNDRED YEARS DUNGEON BANNU" situation.
Scree

Postby Wickedtemp » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:03 pm

This is one of those things that I wouldn't have any problem with it being enabled.

Of course... It'd be a nightmare ICly for Security/Medical having to deal with this. So I'd hope this isn't something that'd happen often, but as long as it doesn't happen every single round I don't particularly mind...

But, for really gruesome stuff like that, sometimes I think consent forms should be easily available, as a way of proving ones innocence in activities that would result in the death or serious injury of the other character. Because, ICly, it'd be difficult to take the Predator's word for it, you know? Some guy could just be murdering someone and just say "Yeah, they totally consented!" after the fact. The other guy's dead, he won't be speaking about it any time soon...

So, pre-made consent forms would be... I'd put a bin of them in the bar, near arrivals, and near the dorms. It'd require the signatures of all people participating and would require a brief one sentence summary of what's being done, like "John is going to cut Joe up with the gibber. Don't worry, it's all good. [John's Signature], [Joe's Signature] " ... It wouldn't really be needed for stuff like 'vanilla' sex or vore in most cases, but real dark stuff like butchering people... It'd be difficult to tell Security that somebody willingly offered themselves up to be butchered, I would think.
Wickedtemp

Postby Scree » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:50 pm

In most cases of sneaky vore you can easily just say "didn't they say they were going for a nap like half an hour ago or was that someone else?" over comms anyway, or just not even mention it and let people assume they left. Especially if they're someone who could plausibly go take a nap somewhere sec don't have access to and it's too much hassle for them to to faff around getting a warrant and access with no evidence that a crime has even been commited.

For scenes with the gibber just order a bunch of monkey cubes or something early in the shift and unless they're literally watching the cameras to catch you out and get their valids there's no way to tell that pile of splat in front of the gibber output wasn't just monkey #327.

Plausable deniability is your friend when it comes to vore and sec :p
Scree

Postby SilverTalismen » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Bumping because this is inactive o3o
SilverTalismen

Postby antsnap2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:12 pm

SilverTalismen wrote:Bumping because this is inactive o3o

Is it implemented yet or no? No right? I can take a look :3
Antsy Coder. Characters: Muffy (drider), Jaslene (naga), Susan (slime), Miki (oni), Alythess (Demon)
antsnap2

Postby SilverTalismen » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 pm

I don't believe it is implemented yet sadly, I haven't heard anything back on it
SilverTalismen

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting