Succumb?

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Succumb?

Postby Molenar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 am

we used to have a command Succumb that would allow one in critical to give up and die rather than having to wait through the remainder of the painful lifespan and possibly cause the missing of RP actions from inability to see/hear them happening towards the end. or rather, if it is a thing at present, it used to be able to activate at a much earlier time, at the point of entering crit rather than at the last five seconds or so. could we bring it in/extend the range of it's usability.
Molenar

Re: Succumb?

Postby Gramzon_the_Dragon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:22 am

I agree. It's a pain in the ass if your rp partner goes into crit and you send a message just to get looced "I didn't get that, I passed out".
Gramzon_the_Dragon

Postby Molenar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:08 pm

yeah that's definitely a big part of it. Always thought that was why we had it to begin with.
Molenar

Postby Aces » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:42 am

Used to? This is still a feature. It doesn't become usable and wasn't usable before until you were in critical/white-out.
Aces

Postby Molenar » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:34 am

I guess it just seemed that something was off due to the longer digestion time then.
Molenar

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting