Whitelist application section.

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Whitelist application section.

Postby Arbon » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:03 pm

With the database now functioning and the ability to whitelist certain things, I would suggest creating an official area in the forums for filling out a request to be whitelisted, detailing what is required from the player if anything more than coming up to ask. At current the only whitelisted things I'm aware of are Vox and Diona, for being overpowered, easy to abuse, and very lore heavy with specific requirements on how someone is supposed to play them. Much like borgs and IPCs in being the only entities that are actually alien in design and mechanics instead of just refluffed humans. I've heard something else would be coming to replace them at some point, but for actual Diona, actual Vox, and to an extent actual Tajaran, a section down near Fluff items/Permits with a similar questionare to fill out and links to the official codified lore for these races should be helpful.

If any jobs or other aspects of the server come blocked by whitelisting, then this forum should be the place to apply for them as well.
Arbon

Re: Whitelist application section.

Postby Aces » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Ah crap I keep forgetting to do this. I'll do it now.
But, no, we're not making Tajaran whitelist. Diona and Vox are being whitelisted due to their unique mechanics and lore.
Aces

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting